𝟬𝟬𝟳

Dex aka Ghost

"What the fuck" I paced back and forth in my moms house

"I know bro, who could've did this? We don't have any enemies" Quay said

"That's what im tryna figure out, I think we need to get out of here" I looked at Quay and Scooby

"I agree cause these niggas could be killing the whole gang and we'll never know who did it" Scooby said

"But we got a whole family down hea, we can't just flee, Dex you the most toughest nigga I know, we gon found out who's behind this shit"

"Wait Quay did you touch her body when you saw it?" I asked

"Nah man, I aint touch her"

"Good, cause we can test for someone DNA on her blood" I told both of them

"Ight imma call the people then" Scooby pulled out his phone

I gave both of them a dap before heading to my car, I was beyond pissed and hurt. The person who raised me is now gone cause of my shit, but I aready seen this coming but I aint think it would happen any time soon.

I was headed to the house just to make sure nothing happened, just cause im tryna change doesnt mean imma let go of my business. I don't kill the girls as much but I have other people to do it, so technically I really didn't do shit.

I saw that Key was calling me so I answered even though I was pissed off.

"What?" I answered

"Hold the fuck up, fuck is you talking to? Imma call you again and you gon answer me like you got some sense"

"I-

Call ended.

I saw she called me back but I didn't bother to answer, I just let the phone ring and when it stopped she called me multiple times.

Keyyy Bitch I know you hear your motherfucking phone ringing, keep playing and you'll be the next throat I cut open bitch, don't fucking play with me like I wont cut your balls and feed them to scooby bitch.

Keyyy Im so sorry Dex,I love you so much. Call me back like right now, I deadass miss you

Keyyy Man I swear I hate you on my life, fuck you I don't give a fuck no more. You act like you can't answer the fucking phone

Keyyy Im soo sorry, I aint mean non of the shit I said. Come home like right now, imma kill myself on accident

"Bitch is crazy" I mumbled

Dexx Hell nah now you done got a lil to crazy, needa go back to that hospital.

Keyyy I aint ask you for all of that just come the fuck home now

Dexx Nah cause where are you learning this crazy stuff from? I know it aint me cause I never hurt a soul

Keyyy Bye.

-Time skip-

"What do you want Key" I yelled as I walked inside the house

"You" She started laughing

"Yoo..what's wrong with you?" I walked up to her

"Nothing" Her eyes slightly rolled at the back if her head. "You found out who killed her?"

"Working on that now" I sat on the couch turning on the tv

Key'onna grabbed the remote and straddled his lap and they both just stared at each other.

"Key'onna whatchu doing mane" Dex was pushing her off of him

"You know what I'm doing Dex" she got on his lap again and got closer to his face.

~WARNING~

The content at the bottom is very detailed anf=d explict.

Have a good day

Their mouths mashed together, each open and eagerly tasting the other, and Dexter couldn't keep his hands from roaming Key'onna's sultry body. He kissed her neck and held her breast before he slipped his hand inside her shorts.

Key'onna was ready, she's been ready. She broke their embrace and pulled her t-shirt over her head and tossed her bra to the side and Dex laid her down and helped her out of her shorts. Dex picked her up and brought her upstairs. Once they made it to the bedroom he threw Key'onna and got on top of her.

Dex lowered his head and Key'onna moaned when he nibbled her collarbone, then down to her breast. she moaned louder when he sucked one deep into his mouth. He wasn't prejudiced, he sucked both nipples for some time, back and forth as she groaned with pleasure.

He finally came down to her pussy and just looked at it.

"Dex..what's wrong?" Key'onna asked him sitting up

He looked at her and didn't say anything. Key'onna huffed and was about to get up again but he pushed her down with alot of force and without hesitation he flicked his tongue up and down and Key'onna enjoying the pleasure she was receiving started to grind on his face. Her moans got louder and he went faster while putting two fingers inside of her.

"Dex" Her mouth went ape. "Oh my fucking-

"Dex?" He questioned sticking a third finger in. "Don't play Key. What's my name"

She didn't even respond, her head was abck and her eyes was closed while gripping the sheets that were on the bed.

"Ion think I heard you"

"Wait" She tried getting up

Dex pushed her back down and continued to do what he was doing before.

"I-I'm finna cum"

Dex smirked and took his fingers out and stopped eating her out. Key'onna looked at him annoyed.

He went up to her ear."Goodnight"

"Dex what the fuc-

He left the room before she could finish her sentence.

Okay so, there might be another one, but no more cause it's so awkward