𝟬𝟭𝟴

Key'onna

"Stop dragging me around" I Snatched my hand from Dex

"Well walk the fuck up and maybe I wouldnt have too" he pushed me in front of him

"Im ready to kill this bitch" I heard him mumble

"Exactly why I aint buying you shit"  I stopped walking

"Why you stopped moving go" He pushed me

"I don't know this house, you walk in front of me" I told him and he sighed

"What is there you need me to do?" I asked

"I need you to help us take down this man" He brought me in this little room where they had outfits for females and makeup

"Im not finna seduce nobody" I backed away.

"You really don't gotta choice sweethart" He handed me some clothes. "Put that on"

I did as told and I felt like a hoe, everything was shown.

"Look, I can't do this." I told Dex

"You can and you will" He grabbed me

"I'm a christain, I rebuke!" I yelled as I was being pulled out of the house.

"Don't start, I will throw you again" Dex told me

I stopped acting out and got in the car without being a crackhead. He closed the door and drove me to this club like place.

"Dex, Im not even old enough to get in"

"You good, the gaurd knows you" He said unlocking the doors for me to get out but I stayed still. "Um the fuck you in my car for? Get out"

"I can't im finna throw up" I gagged

"Woah" He hurried up and got out and came on my side taking me out of his car. "You wasn't finna throw up in my shit, ion know what the fuck you thought this was" He said as he got back inside of his car leaving me by the enterance.

"So he couldn't help me?" I mumbled as I walked up to go inside. I saw that the gaurd was looking at me weird. "Im Dex friend"

"I know Key'onna, step inside" He gave me a creepy smile

I nodded and went inside the club, I seen strippers on a pole,nigga's with alot of money, people at the bar.

"Look for the guy with the yellow suit"

"Bitch how in the hell am I supposed to find a guy with a yellow suit? It's dark as a bitch in here" I whispered yelled and people were looking at me crazy.

"Just try you're best to spot him, he's kinda your target"

"I don't understand you sometimes, since you're such an expert at this maybe you should show your titties and seduce men"

"Keep talking mad shit, watch when you're done, it's up"

"Be-

I was cut off my a cloth being on my mouth, I held my breath cause I wasn't trying to pass out, I saw that I was being put in a room that was at the back of the club. I looked o the sides of me to see two men where holding me.

They put me in this room, at first it was dark but then I just started to see a bunch of clowns with butcher knives, they were all smiling at me and coming closer and closer.

"You wanna come in our club and try to set us up?" Some guy said.

I shook my head no.

"It doesn't matter prepare to die anyways" He stepped on the side so the clowns and the people with red masks with chainsaws can come to get me.

I was crying cause I realy felt like Dex was being a hoe and set all this up just so I can die.

"Key'onna" I heard my name echoing around the room. Hot tears were running down my face as I kept hearing sounds and my name over and over, I was going crazy.

I looked on my side and screamed because I saw a big purple snake that was coming towards me, I started to panick, I was wiggling so I can get out of the chair too run away.

"Key'onna" I kept hearing over and over

Thats when I felt a liquid substance on my face and jumped up.

"Dex?"

"What's wrong with you? I've been calling you for the past 5 minutes"

I rubbed my eyes and looked around the room, all I saw where dead people in fancy clothes, there were no clowns, nobody with masks, no snakes.

"N-Nothing im fine Dex" I smiled and he helped me out of the chair.

"You need to pay attention next time cause you were just supposed to seduce that guy and take his money then kill him, but instead we killed the whole team" He held my hand since I was dizzy and stumbling trying to walk out of the club.

"Key'onna, I know i'm crazy but im starting to worry about you" He looked me in my eyes."Like seriously.. are you using any type of drug?"

"What?" I yelled. "I don't use drugs, you made me like this. You ruined me!"

"I didn't ruin you, you did that on your own. You made yourself like that" He shrugged

"How? Cause before I even met you I was normal" I sobbed as he gently put me inside of his car

"Nah, you was never normal you just never knew the other side of you" he said before he got on the drivers side. "Are you hungry?"

"Chick-Fil-A please"

>>>>>>>

Yall think Key lost her mind?

You think Dex is just putting stuff in her head?