𝟬𝟭𝟮

Tryna get this book over with but wattpad making it hard.

After this one Maleficent might be last book, anyways I hope this was long enough.

Dex aka Ghost

"Imma just be in and out" I tod Scooby and Quay pulling out the gun and they both nodded their heads.

I got out the car and picked the lock to the door, the house was quiet. It wasn't strange since one person was supposed to be here. I searched the whole downstairs and he wasn't there.

I went upstairs and heard talking, sounded like my dad and a young female. I bust in the room and all eyes were on me.

"You thought you was finna slide?" I asked my dad

"Um who the fuck are you?" The girl bucked at me

"Bitch mind your fucking business before I shoot that pony tail off your head, fuck out my face" I stepped inside the room.

"Son..I-

"Son?" The girl questioned. "You're his son? And you wanna kill him" She scoffed. "How pathetic"

I took one of my knifes out and stab her in the neck and she shut up quick.

"Bitch don't fucking cry now, wasn't crying when you was talking shit" I stuck it deeper

"That's cassidy son.."

"Oh deadass? This the girl you joined Romeo crew for? To be honest should've just let her ugly ass die" I laughed. "She really aint shit "

"How..could you saw such a thi-"

"Bitch I don't think I asked you to speak so shut the fuck up or I will bury your ass alive, go sit the fuck down or something" I mugged her

"So-"

"Look, I was supposed to be in and out, so lemme do what I gotta do"

"I won't let you kill my father" The girl sobbed

I shrugged. "After I kill him it won't be a big deal cause you're next."

I shot hi in the head several times and I saw his body drop, the girl screamed so I cover her mouth with my hand.

She then spit on my hand and I looked at her in disgust. "You wanna spit in my hand?"

No answer.

"Bet" I opened her mouth and made her stick her tongue out.

"No..I'm sorry" Tears ran down her face

"I am too" I made her lick all the spit she put on my hand and then the spit from her tongue I wiped it on her face, then her clothes.

"Yoo. you good" I heard Scooby's voice.

"Yea, thanks ya'll" I looked at Scooby and Quay

"Who's that?" Quay pointed at the girl

"My sister"

"Oh shit, hey" Scooby smiled at her

"Nah, don't say hey cause Im killing her ass."

Scooby and Quay looked at each other then back at me before shrugging and saying Okay.

As soon as Cassidy was finna step outside I grabbed her and stabbed her in the stomach multipe times.

"NOOO!" She yelled. "I was pregnant"

"Not my problem" I made sure she was dead before leaving and going back to the car.

"You feel bad?" Quay asked