𝟎𝟎𝟔

𝐊𝐄𝐘'𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐈𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐃
𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙾𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜,𝙻𝙰
~ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪꜱʜᴇʀ~

"So, where's my shit?" I looked at the girl

"I-I don't have it" She said

"Bitch" I smacked her. "Whatchu mean you don't have my shit? I gave you more than enough time" I pulled out my knife.

"Please don't, Just give me more time, I'm preg-"

"Oh don't worry" I smiled at her. "How many months are you?"

"8 m-months"

"Good" I smiled

"Please don't, my bab-"

"The baby will live but trust me you won't" I took the knife and started to draw a dick on her face. "I could've been an artist" I let her see her face in the mirrior.

"Can you-"

I instantlt stabbed her between her breast. "Bitch did I ask you to speak?"

"....."

"Hello! Am I talking to myself?" I got in her face.

"N-no"

I yanked her by her hair. "Well fucking at like it then!"

I took off her shirt leaving her with her bra and pants on. I wasn't gonna make her take everything off because I simpy don't wanna see her body.

I bent down to her stomach and started to rub it, she was hella big. "Hey baby" I cooed

"Boy or girl?" I asked the girl

"Boy"

I smiled. "My child better be cute when he comes out" I grabbed another knife.

"Wait what?!" The girl said in fear

"shhhh relax" I started cutting her stomach open and she kept wiggling in the chair and screaming her lungs out but sadly no one could hear her.

"This is what happens when you fuck with me" I told her

Once the stomach was fully open, I grabbed the 8 month baby boy and held him, he really didn't look like anything since he was just "born"

(yes a baby can be actually born like this, they baby will die if it's not 7-9 months so it survived)

"Dex!" I yelled, I looked at the girls face and her whole expression changed.

"Wassup Ke- Woah" He came into the room shocked

"What should we name our child?"

"Wait you killing her?" He pointed to the girl

"The fuck it looks like? Keep asking dumb questions and you can join her" I mugged him. "Now answer my questioned"

"Santana"

"Santana Marfil Lewis" I smiled at the child

Marfil is 'Ivory' in spanish btw.

"Ya'll can't just do-"

"Be glad we aint kill the both of you" I threw a knife at her head and she instantly died.

"Key" He ran his hand down his face. "You been hanging with me too much"

"It's whatever, can't take back what I learned. Deal with it and hold him" I passed him to Dex.

"Wonder who his daddy is" He mumbled

"Same, but whoever it is, was gonna be a deadbeat anyway, me and the girl had a long conversation before I brought her here. He better in our hands, we'll tell him the truth when he's older" I told him

He just stared at me. "I'm just flabbergasted"

"Don't be. If I didn't meet you, I still would've been this way" I sighed

"Why you don't try to find them?"

"I tried, they're gone"

My family. I don't know where they went, I haven't heard from my mom nor dad, I was missing nova like crazy. Why would they just leave after they said they was gonna be a family to me? Nova really grew on me and I was depressed, thats the main reason I helped Dex run the business, so I can keep myself busy.

"You think someone killed them? Or they just left?"

"I honestly don't know Dex, how's your girlfriend?"

"We good, how you and your boyfriend?" He asked

"Soon to be boyfriend, but we straight. Tomorrow we gon go to the hospital yk to get Santana stuff situtated." I told him and he nodded.

Kyrie Come over?

Key'onna Right now??

Kyrie Yea, that's only if you can

Key'onna Imma be there, just let me feed my child rq.

                               ~TIME SKIP~

"You tryna join?" He asked

"So thats why you wanted me to open up to you? Because so I can be in your little group with depressing ass people?"

"No, we're a family and I thought you would like to join since you don't have that, you know? But if you do you can't have no contact with anyone, you'll have to leave everything behind, your jo-"

(Yk what he talking about?)

"No. I'm not doing it, that's what you and Ny was talking about?"

"What?" he asked

"Don't play dumb, I heard some of ya'll conversation"

"It has nothing to do with Nyema, and since when you had a child?"

"Since today" I grabbed my things

"You leaving?" He questioned

"That's what it looks like"

"You still down to come with me tomorrow?"

"Sure. Hopefully your momma likes me" I smiled

"She will. Trust and believe."

~~~~