𝟬𝟬𝟮

Dex aka Ghost

I sighed. "This the 6th time this week" I cut opened another one of Emani's babysitters and ripped out her heart. "I gotta stop fucking these bitches"

"For real cause this starting to become a normal thing for you" Scooby said

"You don't say shit when I let you eat their remains, shut the fuck up" I mugged him as I dailed the clean up crew's number.

My life has been alright so far, even though not having contact wih Key'onna still bothers me till this day. My dad is finally a free man and the business has been extremely successful-

Those some big ass words

But on top of that my ex girl gave me the best thing that I could have, which was my daughter Emani. Even though she almost died during child birth she made it through.

"Where's the new girl" My dad came down the stairs

"I don't know" I shrugged. "If she don't show up I got something for her"

"Good"

"Scooby, if you help the crew with this body, i'll let you eat the next girl's brain" I put my hand out. "Deal?"

"Deal" He slapped my hand.

I went upstairs to get Emani since it was her mom's turn to have her, this co-parent thing has been working out good for the both of us.

I picked her up from her crib, grabbed her bag and went downstairs to get in the car. I made sure I covered her eyes even though she was one years old, I still didn't want her to see the bloody sight.

I opened the car and put Emani in her car seat making sure she was buckled up before I went into the drivers seat.

"We going to your momma house" I adjusted the rear view mirror.

~~~

I knocked on the door multiple times before it opened.

"Damn what took you so long?" I said going inside her house.

"Mind yours" She shut the door and took Emani out my hands

"Lurie, how many times imma tell you to not have niggas around my daughter" I said looking at the blue lighter.

"How you know if that is mine?" She questioned

"You don't fucking smoke" I grabbed my temples. "Keep playing with me and Emani gon be motherless" I said through gritted teeth.

"Stop cursing around her" She went to the back to put Emani in her room then came back. "You wonder why I left you, you are insane"

"Left me? You wouldve still been with me if i didn't let you go so cut that shit out" I chuckled lowly. "And besides, I told you I had some issues, if you knew you couldn't handle a person like me, shouldve said no when I asked you to be my girl"

"I didn't think it was that ba-

"Ight whatever Lurie, just make sure my daughter in good hands" I left before she could even respond.

Boss🙄Where the fuck are you, we got a whole job for you, if you don't show the fuck up prepare to get split in half bitch

Brittney💰Im coming, im sorry. Imma on my way at the house

I made a sharp right turn so I can be on my way to the house, Brittney wasn't the best girl so we would be killing her soon. We couldn't depend on her and she was always late for the job.

When I pulled up the the house I seen her car and got out to go inside.

"Get the fuck up" I grabbed her by her shirt and snatched her up. "Follow me" I said going upstairs

I brought her to the room with all the outfits.

"Wait...I have to wear this?" She questioned

"Yes the fuck, why else you think I brought you up here?" I asked

"Um, I don't know. I just thoug-

I punched a hole in the wall interupting her. "I don't give a fuck what you thought, get the fuck dressed" I said and slammed the door.

"Quay, we gotta kill this Brittney chick, I know it's before her time but her ass gotta go" I said going down the stairs

"Nah, lets just kill her after her time"

I looked at him like he was crazy. "Bitch what? Nigga this aint no Final Destination, we killing her ass"

If you dont know what Final Destination is..then just delete your whole netflix account cause you aint watching the good shit.

👇

"Ight after this job, she's dead" He put his hand out

"Bet" I dapped him up

~~~~

                  ☝️I know this is fucked up but I just had to laugh

☝️
I know this is fucked up but I just had to laugh.😂😂

This looks so wrong, ig im just dirty minded😭