𝟬𝟭𝟭

ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴇɴᴅ ꜱᴏᴏɴᴇʀ ᴏʀ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ🤷‍♀️

𝗜 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗮'𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝘁❤️

Sometimes, I just don't have anymore ideas, and I really don't wanna drag this book.

I don't want the content to be forced, yk what im tryna say?

Ik ya'll be waiting for chapters and I be feeling bad cause I give ya'll some bullshit, but imma keep trying❤️

Days later

Key'onna

I banged on Dex door several times, waiting for him to answer. I wanted to beat his ass so bad.

"Why the fuck is it taking him so long? He better have fell down the fucking stairs, taking him hours to answer the door" I said to myself.

The door opened revealing a girl with a mug on her face who was staring me down.

"Boo" I got in her face.

"Bitch get the fuck, why you at my mans house?"

"Gir-" I stopped my sentence when I pulled her ass out of the house to step in then I locked her ass out and she was only in a bra and a thong.

"Macy, what's taking you so long damn, fucking slow ass bit-

Dex stopped talking once he seen me. "Hello?"

"Whatchu want bruh"

"I wanna know why the fuck did you give me that bitch hair to put on" I looked at him in disgust

"Don't be like that Key, I was helping you out."

"No you weren't" I folded my arms

"Whatever, next time imma have you looking like a troll" He shrugged. "How has living with Shawn been?"

"Didn't think you would care" I mumbled and sat down. "But so far so good"

"Thats good, hopefully it stays good cause yeen coming over here" He snatched the remote out my hand.

"Bitch" I punched him in the face and grabbed the remote.

He touched his face before he literally tackled me on the ground and wrapped his hands around my neck.

"Let go.."

"Nah, keep your fucking hands to your self" He punched me in the stomach. "Lemme stop touching you, prolly got the corona"

He went and grabbed clorox spray and sprayed me.

"Bit-

"Im tryna disinfect it"

"You are the infection" I snatched it out of his hand

"Im just tryna make sure you aint sick dawg"

I scoffed. "I got it from you and them girls"

"Stop playing wimmie cause if I got it from you then you got it from me then that means we both got it from each other" He mugged me

Nigga never makes any sense.

"No we both got it from you" I grabbed the remote and flipped through the channels

"Look" He showed me the can. "This kills 99.99.99.99% germs and you that 0.1 that you can't get rid of"

"Sure is, you can't get rid of me"

"I could always kill you but that's another conversation." He shrugged." Change this channel nigga don't wanna watch PBS kids"

"Nah, go by Macy's house and watch whatever" I had an attitude

"Mane you gon stop playing with me" He picked me up and slammed me on a table making me hit my back hard. "You got me mixed up Key'onna stay in your place"

I smirked. "As you can see im hard to tame" I kicked him in the dick. "Don't fucking slam me bitch"

I got down from the table and walked back to the couch with my hand on my back. "Finna have some major back problems" I mumbled. "Nigga almost broke my spine"

Thats when I felt something cold. I turned around to see a gun being pointed at me. "Really Dex?"

"I should blow your your fucking brains out" He put his gun down and I had a grin on my face until I felt my wig being pulled off.

I got up in a hurry, I saw that Dex went into the kitchen and grabbed some scissors, he started to cut my wig up.

"Dex what the fuck" I smacked him. "Dex, I really should stab the fuck outta you" I closed my eyes and tried to count to 20.

"Bruh move" He pushed me on the floor. "Ion know why you came, we was just doing good. Now we back to how we used to be"

"What are you talking about? You didn't even change" I mugged him

"Neither did you. You still like to argue" He left the room

"Dex!" I yelled. "Come help me, I can't get up"

"Nah, you wouldn't even be in this predicament if you would just shut the fuck up and keep your hands to yourself" He came back

I smiled. "Awe, you done looked in the dictionary for some new words and now you think you the shit"

"Whatever atleast my vocabulary is expanding unlike yours, saying the same shit everyday" He mugged me."Thats why your dumbass gon stay on the floor"

~~~~~

"Kai and Kacey, ya'll better not be fucking in my house" I yelled

Yes, I call Shawn's house my hosue cause I took over this bitch.

"We not" Kacey said coming from the guest room. "We not gonna disrespect your house like that"

"Whatever, ya'll be disrespecting my kitchen I know that" I gave her a hug. "Where's Kai?"

"He's in the bathroom, he should be coming out soon"

"What ya'll been doing today?" I asked her

"Nothing really, went to the mall" She shrugged

"So..ya'll went to the mall during quarantine?" I questioned and she nodded.

This is beyond me.

"What did you do?"

"Nothing, went over by Dex and we fought" I sighed. "Got my ass beat again"

Lowkey wish kai was there to be my hype man.

"Oh well that's nothing new" Kacey shrugged. "Thought you was finna say ya'll went golfing or sum"

"Yea Kacey you're whitewashed, goodnight"

>>>>

Ya'll think Dex is improving? Or ya'll think he got a long way to go?