𝟎𝟎𝟕

𝐃𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐘𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐄𝐖𝐈𝐒
𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙾𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜,𝙻𝙰
~ᴅᴏᴡɴᴛᴏᴡɴ~

"Thanks Quay" I gave him Santana

"You're welcome man" He dapped me up.

Today I was meeting Ny family, I really aint want too but she kept asking me and I finally said yes. She don't know about Santana though, me and Key got up hella early in the morning to go to the hospital. I was on my way to pick up Nyema, I was realy finna break up with her but I wanna get close to her brother, I plan to murder his ass.

As for Key'onna I want her but I don't know, we have a child now. We might as well, but she with that nigga. I guess she truly moved on even though we never was together.

I blew the horn making Ny know that I was outside. I seen her come outside and she didn't look bad, not better than Key though. I unlocked the doors and she got inside.

"You gon out the address in?" I asked

"Yep"

I unlocked my phone and gave it too her, once she gave it back I put the phone on my lap, looking at the directions.

"You excited?"

"Mhm"

"Why you not acting like it?" She asked

"Ny, just sit back and be quiet" I held the steering wheel tighter.

"Dex, you don't wanna s-"

"I'll crash this bitch" I side eyed her

"He's done it before, he'll do it again" I heard a voice say and I instantky turned around to see Scooby coming from the floor in the car with blood on his mouth. "The fuck? Scooby how did you get in here?"

"I just got in here" He srunched his face up

"Well get the fuck out" Ny muged him

"Bitch" He hurried and pulled out some girl's head that looked half eaten. "This gone be you" He said to calmy. "IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH" He threw the head at her and she jumped.

"Dex what the fuck!" She yelled

"Don't yell my name, I aint the one who did that shit" I shrugged

I pulled over so I can get that head out my car, Ny pulled out a cigarette and Scooby looked at her in disgust.

"Ew what the fuck" He mumbled. "Dex she gon be just like ole girl"

"Fuck is you looking at?" She bucked at him

Scooby laughed for a minute, scaring Nyema, then shrugged his shoulders.

"Ion know why your girl keep playing with me" Scooby looked at me.

He put two fingers on his adam apple and spoke. "Cause. She. finna. sound. just. like.this."

I shook my head trying not to laugh and kept driving as Scooby and Nyema went at it at each other the whole ride, I aint have a issue with it though. Nyema shouldn't be smoking cigarette's, her life aint that bad.

We pulled up to the house and there was alot of people, she had a big ass family. Nyema got out and it was just me and Scooby.

"Now when we go out there don't be tryna have a whole buffet" I looked at him

"I'm not, one girl is enough" He said looking at all the people. "I'mma talk to that fat bitch right there" He hurried and got out the car.

I saw Key and ole dude but I still got out anyway, it looked like she was already talking to the family.

"Dex, meet my momma Rashonda" Nyema smiled

"Wassup" I put my hand out

"Oh no baby, he do hugs over here" She pulled me in for a hug and I hugged her back. "Treating my daughter right?"

"Of course" I faked smiled.

"Hey Kyrie" Nyema jumped on him and hugged him, me and Key was just staring at each other

"So you gon tell me about the baby?" Kyrie asked

"Wait you had a child?" Nyema asked

"Yes"

"Do you even know who the baby daddy is cause I know it's not my brother" Nyema rolled her eyes

Key'onna faked smiled. "In fact I do, right Dex?"

"WHAT?" She turned to me

"Yea it's true, I got a baby with yo nigga. Keep playing with me and imma have you to where you cant even have kids"

"Woah, ya'll needa chill" Kyrie got between the two

"You had a baby and wasn't gon tell me?" Nyema got in my face

"Look, I wasn't expecting a child either"

"But Key'onna stomach was never big" Kyrie stated

"Look, mind ya business. Don't worry about how our kid came on this earth, just know he's alive and he's in me and Dex lives" Key'onna folded her arms

"Look Dex,it's either me or her. I wil tell Key'onna everything, if you choose her" She said through gritted teeth.

"Key'onna aready know me, we been knew each other since we were teenagers. So I don't give a fuck" I shrugged. "Me and Key gon be in touch regardless"

"Actually no. Cause she already made a decison" Kyrie smirked.

"What you talking about?" I asked

"Key'onna, you said you wanted to join my cult right?"

>>>>>