𝟬𝟬𝟵

Dex aka Ghost

"You okay?" I looked at her. "Why you not speaking girl?"

"You see the fact that you thought you was finna get away,irks me" I said through gritted teeth. "You don't got nun to say?"

"I-I'm sorry" Tears ran down her eyes

"I bet you are" I grabbed a sharp knife then made her open her mouth. "You look scared sweetie, im not even gonna hurt you"

I Put the knife in her mouth and just let it sit on her tongue until I picked it back up and stuck it at the back of her throat.

She was trying to scream so I put her head back so she could choke on her own blood,I kept pushing it farther and farther.

"Why the fuck you keep playing with me?"

"What about Mani?" She asked

"Oh..she'll be fine,don't worry about her. Whatchu gon do for her in heaven?"

"I-"

"Not a god damn thing"

"You freaking killed my mom and sister and didn't expect for me to the same shit!! Should've killed Key'onna" She sniffed

"Bruh on your dead ass sister I aint kill yo ugly ass momma" I grabbed another knife. "You got some pretty ass teeth Lurie"

"Dex..it was a life for a li-

I cut her off when I cut her gums and then forcefully pulled out her too front teeth, I looked at the lemon juice right beside me and put it all on her cuts making her scream.

"Lure..calm down. This aint nothing"

Yea she was fine, yea we had good sex but I regret getting her pregnant,I wish I had Mani with another girl.

"Why are you doing this to me?"

I instantly stab her in the vagina. "Bitch why the fuck you asking me dumbass questions?"

"Emani needs me!!!"

"I don't give a fuck! Where your daddy stay?" I asked

"What?"

"Where the fuck he stay? Might as well tell me,you gonna die anyways" I shrugged

"I'm not telling" She sobbed

"Okay, I'll just find out myself" I grabbed a big ass tank. "I've always had this, I've never used it though, you should feel special" I smiled at her

I filled it up with water before putting her inside,I grabbed my bat and just started hitting her with it, everytime I hit her,her body would go lower and lower into the tank,it looked like she was trying to come up but she was struggling.

"Damn,this looks hella cool" I stopped and admired my work. I liked how the blood mixed in with the water.

"Lure,you okay down there?!!" I looked inside the tank

No answer.

"Bitch talk,the fuck is wrong with you?" I lifted her head up

"J-Just kill me please"

"You know they owed me some money right?" I asked

"Yes.."

I slammed her on the table and grabbed another one cutting her stomach open,I saw everything. But I wasn't worried about everything, I finally spotted her appendix and forcefully took it out of her, there was mad blood on my hands and everywhere. This couldn't kill her, I just wanted her to feel pain.

"You are so heartless,I swea-

~~~~~~

I unzipped the black bag and took out the note. I grabbed Lurie's head that had no nose and ears on the porch before ranging the door bell and hiding in a bush.

"What the hell" Her dad looked down and saw the sight.

He sobbed as he read the note. "Owe some money?"

I saw the anger in his eyes as he balled up the paper. "These dumbasses killed my daughter over some fucking money!!"

"Yep, I did, and so what? Nigga somebody better run me my shit" I stepped out

"I knew you were behind this!! I told Lure to leave your bitch ass alone" He pointed at me

I chuckled. "I want my shit by tomorrow,if not there will be a family reunion up in heaven bitch"

"I would like to go there anyway"

"Good,cause everybody you love going with you" I smiled then went back into my car.

Incoming call from Cannibal...

"What bitch" I said while driving

"Watch that bitch word, I'll fucking eat you"

"Scooby, whatchu want son?"

"I know you killed that bitch, drop it off"

"She not cooked or seasoned" I told him

"I took that big ass pot I got at that place when I ate your therapist, so drop the bitch off"

Call ended.

"Something wrong with that nigga"

On Lure momma and Kai ugly ass rat me and Quay the only sane one's.

~~~~~

Idk if ya'll ready for chapter 10..cause I just thought of sum.

Lowkey might do it to ya'll