𝟬𝟭𝟰

Dex aka Ghost

"Kacey" I stepped into her house

"What do you want Dex? Thought I told you I don't wanna see you" She folded her arms

"Look I know but you can't beat yourself up, you didn't even kiss me on purpose and you know it, Ion even know why you broke up with Kai cause nigga not the same no more, should've just been straight up and told him what really happened" I sat down

"I know..I just felt bad cause I promised Key and Kai that I wouldn't hurt him. How was I supposed to tell him?" She questioned

"Honestly, it was one peck you making it seem like we made out" I scrunched up my face. "When we realized what happened did I or did I not push the fuck outta you and you busted your ass?"

"You did" She mumbled

"Okay then, just tell him. I'm sure he'll understand, me and Kai not close but he almost my homie and he not happy without you, fix it" I looked at her and she nodded her head.

I gave her a warm smile and headed out the door, I didn't feel bad cause me and Key aren't a thing and never will be but I wanted to make sure Kai and his girl was straight.

I really ain't have shit to do today, I was just chilling. I pretty much killed everything and did everything I had to do. Today was boring so I just drove back to my house.

Key and Emani been hanging out alot, she likes Key. We all went to city park yesterday and she looked like she had fun. I lowkey feel bad cause she's motherless now, I'm not gon be able to teach her shit from a woman perspective.

Damn, Key'onna finally useful.

Part of me didn't cause she killed my moms, I told her ass I aint kill her momma or sister. I even told her that I was searching for who ever did it, I never found him though cause I guess he died.

I just know I ain't kill them.

I made it to the house and all I seen was stuff everywhere, it was like someone had broken in my house. I took my gun out as I stepped in farther, I heard a loud banging noise from upstairs. I hurried and followed where the noise was coming from. I seen Key'onna breaking everything in my room.

I shot her.

"YO THE FUCK IS YOU DOING BRUH"

She tied some cloth on her arm. "BITCH WHAT IT LOOK LIKE?"

"Why are you doing this?" I put my hands on my temples.

'You know exactly why! You keep treating me like sh-"

"BUT WE'RE NOT TOGETHER"

"and? I still can be treated like a human being!" She grabbed a pillow and threw it at me. "YOU KISSED K.C"

"It wasn't even like that bruh!"

"So why Kai called me sounding so upset? SEE THAT'S WHY MY OTHER PERSONALITY TOLD ME TO KILL YOU!" She threw another one. "You kissed my bestfriend"

"Ke-"

"No, this is me and Shawn all over again" She started pacing around the room.

"Calm down" I lowly said

"NO, FUCK YOU I DON'T GIVE A FUCK DEX" She run up on me and started punching me left and right, I couldn't even react or open my eyes.

"Fuck out my crib!" I yelled once I got her off

"Out your hosue you say?" She questioned then let out a laugh. "You got it, My shit packed anyway"

I walked her downstairs, when she got by the door she turned around at looked at me. "Hope you rot in hell" Was her last words to me before leaving.

...

"Damn so that's everything that happened between you too?" The lady finished writing on her notebook

"Yea..pretty much" Key'onna looked at me. "Am I missing something Dex?"

"Nah, everything was write, that's everything we went through" I looked at the lady

She smiled at us before standing and me and Key stood up too, we both shook her hand. "Thanks for Sharing"

"You're welcome, it felt good to vent" Key'onna smiled back

As soon as we were finnna leave I made sure I shot her and kiled her, we told her everything that went down there was no way she was living.

Dex After today we realized we're toxic Key, we not meant to be.

Key'onna looked at her phone and looked at me. "We're literally next to each other"

"Just read it"

I saw her mouthing the text and she looked at me but I never looked back at her.

"I guess not everybody ends with a happy ending"

THE END.

Tbh I doubt that there's finna be a book 4.

Ion think they will have one