𝟬𝟭𝟯

THIS CHAPTER IS HELLA SHORT

Dex aka Ghost

"Talk to me?" Key'onna got in my face

"..."

"Dex, you acting like I did you something" She folded her arms

"...."

"Can..you atleast say hey?" She questioned

"Nah" I pushed past her

"You're seriously doing the most, you act like I murdered him!"

"..."

"Just say something" She whined

"Im finna head out" I grabbed my keys and made sure I slammed the door when I left.

I was gonna go to the party, what Romeo was hosting. I was finally gonna take his ass out.

"I'm on my way, stay safe" I said to Scooby and Quay

"Ight nigga, We finna keep a look out" Marcus said

"Yea but hurry up, we ain't got all day cuz" Quay tol me before hanging up.

I was already on the road, I didn't waste no time getting into my car and starting it, crazy as it sounds I've really been plotting on that nigga and now he's back.

Romeo and I never saw eye to eye, we both wanted power,respect and money. We both were self centered, we wanted everything to go our way, which is some of the reasons why we don't get along.

Long time ago Romeo used to be in the streets, he used to be that nigga but I came with my business and it shut everything down for him. We got in multiple fist fights, he'd set meetings up and we would argue and disagree the whole time. Nothing ever worked. That's why he hated me cause I wasn't gonna let him bitch me.

I pulled up to the club and seen two familiar cars, which were Marcus and Quay's. They both stepped out and we all dapped each other up.

"Let's go" Scooby said and we followed.

"Um..names?" The guy at the door said

"I will fucking kill you, let us in bitch" I pushed him and opened the door for all of us.

To say this was a club party, it was mad weird. The lights were on and people were dressed a certain way, it was like a facny party or something.

"Damn..I'mma see ya'll later" Marcus said eyeing some girl

Quay smacked him in the back of his head. "Bitch, no."

I tuned them out and was looking around for Romeo, our target. I came back to reality when I heard people clapping their hands. There stood Romeo and some girl.

"I'd like to thank everyone for attending this party" He said with a evil smirk on his face. "Now that I've said that,lets bring them out"

Everyone in the crowd started clapping and I seen a girl and a male being pulled to the stage on standing stretchers, they both had fear in their eyes.

Romeo had picked up this knife, it was clear. Looked like it was made of ice and it was extremely sharp.

"These two idiots wanna try to stop me at what I do best, so it's only right to eliminate them" He raised an eyebrow

Some people clapped, some was screaming "Yes" While the two people were shaking and mouthing there heads no.

Out of now where he stabbed the guy multiple times and I looked at the people in the crowd, they all had smiles on their faces, they looked very happy to see this.

"People are fucking sick" I mumbled

I looked at Scooby and Quay and we a nodded our heads. Thats when each off us started shooting. I shoot Romeo and Scoby and Quay shoot the whole crowd, some did get away though.

"Bitch, I knew you were always jealous of me" He spit out blood

"Jealous?" I chuckled. " That don't even sound like me."

"Fuck you, that's why your ugly ass dad-"

I shot him in the head before he could finish, I aint want no one talking shit about him even if I killed him. I'm the only one who can talk bad about him.

"Come on ya'll, ready to roll out?" I looked at Marcus an Quay

"Duh nigga, not tryna get caught" Marcus said leaving

"He just mad cause he aint get to eat nobody" Me and Quay said at the same time.

"Well you coming?" Quay asked me, I noticed he was already by the door.

"Nah..Imma stay back right quick"

"Ight man, stay safe" He said

"Only way imma live"

~~~~~