[B3] Episode 1

🌺

"Oh my God! Is that the new Chanel Black Quilted Pumps, G?"

Napatingin bigla si George sa kanyang best friend na si Addison Bordejos—Addy for short. She was staring at her brand new shoes with sparkling eyes kaya napangiti siya.

"Yup!" she immediately confirmed. "Mom bought it for me nung pumunta sila this summer sa Europe. Isn't it so cute?"

"Totally!" agree naman agad nito bago sumalumbaba sa may table at bumusangot. "I've asked mom to buy me those pair din before but wala siyang nakuha sa Macau."

"Maybe I can ask mom if you can pasa-buy?" she offered. "She and daddy are going on another business trip to the US so maybe they can stop by a shop or two. Para twinning na rin tayo."

"Really?" Hindi niya napigilang mapangiti nang bigla ay lumiwanag ang kaninang gloomy aura nito. "Hindi naman kaya nakakahiya kina tita?"

"No kaya," she answered. "Mom loves shopping so you're actually doing her a favor."

"OMG you're the best!" Addy shot up from her seat and tackled her with a tight hug. She couldn't help but giggle na din because her bestie is such a sweetheart.

Addy and her were inseparable since freshmen year. They were like two peas in a fashionable pod kaya when they got seated together, they instantly clicked. Hindi kasi nagkakalayo ang taste nilang dalawa. The only difference that they have is mas gusto niya yung nasa bolder side of the fashion palette while she's more of a pastel girl.

Addison's choice for fashion really reflects how she is—delicate, feminine and cute. Kaya nga binansagan itong "class sweetheart" because she really is. Napaka-soft spoken din nito at mabait.

Her, on the other hand, was branded as the "bratinella". Some may be offended from that adjective pero siya, hindi. Because she really is. She's not really a fan of plain and simple. She likes excitement and that reflects on her choices in fashion and in life.

"Should I be concerned sa excessive public display of affection niyong dalawa?"

Sabay silang napatingin ni Addy sa bagong dating. Aaliyah Mariae Sy—who prefers to be just called Lia, threw her LV monogram backpack sa upuan nito. Addy and her gasped dahil hindi man lang nito iningatan ang designer bag na gamit.

"Lia!" Addy exclaimed. "Don't be rough sa bag mo. You're gonna scratch it."

"It's just a bag—"

Again, Addy and her gasped making Lia roll her eyes at them.

"Don't say that!" exsaherada niyang sambit sabay abot sa tinapon nitong bag sabay haplos dito animo inaamo. "Don't listen to that bad lady, LV. She doesn't know what she's saying. You're not just a bag."

Isang buntong hininga ang pinakawalan ng babae bago hinablot sa kanya ang pagaari at umupo na sa assigned seat nito sa likuran nila ni Addy.

Lia has different taste compared to her and Addy. If they like wearing fashionable pieces and heels, Aaliyah leans more on comfy clothes and flats. She's also a bit boyish pero hindi makakaila ang angking ganda nito.