[B3] Episode 17

🌺

Georgina ended up running late today because she stayed up late that night talking with Dos over the phone. But it was fine kasi she's too happy to even bother with her punishment from being late. Though she'd have to tell Dos next time that they shouldn't talk 'til three A.M. kasi baka dumami ang demerits niya.

School went well for her for the rest of the school year. Tinutulungan din siya ni Dos sa mga subjects na hindi niya gaanong kabisado during their free time and they'd also hang out during lunch time with Lia, Jarvis and River. It was kinda sad lang kasi hindi na nasundan ang sunset date nila since her dad changed her 6:30 curfew to 6 in the evening. But on the bright side, her dad agreed na ihatid-sundo siya ni Dos.

Everything was going smoothly for her during her sophomore year. Even Lia's since she was promoted to play for the inter-University play-offs kahit pa second-year pa lang siya. But not everyone had a good year because out of the blue, Addi dropped-out by the end of the year. None of them knew her reason but seems like she and her family migrated to the States.

"Parang kelan lang 'no?" Lia said making her turn to her. "We were here sitting and talking about our plans as sophomores tapos ngayon, two weeks na lang eh matatapos na ang school year. Natapunan mo pa nga 'non ng apple juice si Dos and called him an annoying pervert."

She couldn't help but chuckle as she recalled the start of the school year. Who would've known na 'yung taong naabala niya ang tulog pala ang magiging main source ng happiness niya for the year? Definitely not her.

"Well, he still is but he's a bit tolerable now," she answered grinning.

Her gaze fell back to the students sitting at the open field—particularly the black haired grumpy cat sitting in the front row. Today's one of those graduation rehearsals for the seniors under the scorching heat at nandon sila ni Lia watching from the bleachers. Dos didn't look pleased at all kaya hindi niya mapigilang matawa.

"Hindi ko alam kung maaawa ako kay Dos or what," she said chuckling. "He looks like he'd rather sleep than be there."

"Kahit naman ako, 'no," ani Lia. "Tirik na tirik yung araw o. Tustado na ata mga graduating. Sana naman kapag graduation na natin, sa loob tayo ng gymnasium. Sayang ng whitening soap ko."

She just smiled at Lia's statement. Hindi kasi maalis ang tingin niya kay Dos who looked so funny getting pissed at almost everyone around him. He's been fanning himself profusely while muttering some incoherent words which she thinks are curses. She rested her chin on her palms while her elbows are propped over her knees.

Litaw na litaw si Dos among the crowd. Part of it was because he's handsome so mapapatingin ka talaga sa kanya. But the thing that made him stand out the most was his pale complexion that made him look like he's glowing. Kaya nang mapatingin sa kanya ito, she smiled. Dos did the same and showed her his gummy smile.

"Ay ayon. Naglalandian nanaman po sila," Lia commented beside her. "Chill. May bukas pa."

"We're not naglalandian kaya!" she immediately denied as she turned to face her best friend. Her cheeks were already burning.

"O? Bakit namumula ka diyan?"

"It's mainit, duh."