[B3] Episode 34

🌺

"Dos! Hurry up! We'll be late na for Naia and Jarvis' wedding!"

George was growing impatient as she waited for Dos to finish showering. Late silang nagising all thanks to their "late night" activities. Mabuti na lang at may eight o' clock alarm siya kaya kahit papano ay nagising sila.

She's already finished dressing up and putting her make up on. Mabilis lang siya dahil she opted for a more natural look. Isang haltered champagne colored dress with an A-line skirt ang sinuot niya that fell just an inch above her knees. She wore her favorite Chanel pearl earings that matched perfectly with her cream colored Chanel quilted pumps.

"Part ka ng entourage so hindi ka dapat late!" she yelled again. Pero wala nanamang response so she's not sure whether naririnig ba siya nito or hindi. So she banged on the door to get his attention. "Dos! Ano ba—oh fudge!"

Bigla ay nabuwal siya when the door opened. Bumulaga sa kanya ang half naked na si Dos and her face fell over his chest. Napamaang tuloy siya when she saw his body—especially his abs. Napalunok siya.

Yum.

Dos smirked when he saw her reaction.

"Dapat pala sumabay na lang ako maligo sa'yo kanina," anito—clearly teasing her. "I wouldn't decline, baby. Plus, we could've saved time."

Agad siyang nag-ayos ng tayo and pushed him a bit. "No kaya. Mas male-late tayo kasi you'll seduce me nanaman tapos we'll have shower se—"

Hindi niya naituloy ang sasabihin niya when she realized how vulgar her words are. Nag-init tuloy ang cheeks niya so she immediately looked away.

"B-Bilisan mo na lang kasi!" she just said before marching away from the guy who kept on laughing. But he was able to catch up to her and pull her towards him—caging her inside his arms. "A-Ano ba! We'll be late na o—"

"Don't worry baby, bibilisan ko," he teased while closing in on her. She pouted and pushing him away.

"Ang bully mo!"

"I don't hear a 'no' so..."

The guy smirked at her sending butterflies down her tummy. Her body reacted almost immediately kaya't pinagdikit niya ang mga binti para itago ang pagkasabik dito. Parang tambol nanaman ang dibdib niya dahil dito.

With one swift move, Dos was able to lift her up and her legs automatically found its way around his hips. A soft involuntary moan escaped her lips as she felt his hard member against the apex of her thighs. Nasagi tuloy nila ang gamit niya't natapon ang laman ng mga iyon sa carpet.

But they didn't bother to look at it as Dos was busy trailing kisses on her neck. She arched her back as he pulled her closer.

"Dos... male-late tayo—"

"I don't care," anito as he continued raining her kisses and the zipper of her dress slowly being pulled down.

"Dos naman eh..."

Dos sighed and stopped. His face was buried on the crook of her neck but he was still hugging her.

"Kill joy."

Hindi niya mapigilang matawa nang makitang nakabusangot ang kasintahan. He stood straight and then walked towards his closet. Ni hindi nito napansin ang gamit niya kaya bigla itong may natapakan.

"Fuck!" hiyaw nito sabay tingin sa kung anong natapakan. It was a clip of hers. "Damn. Mas malala pa 'to sa mga Lego!"

"Watch kasi where you're going—"