[B3] Episode 4

🌺

"Kailangan tapusin yung proposal ngayon, George. You think you can come to the SC office after class?"

"Of course, Ate Claudette. I'll go there as soon as my class is over po."

Isang ngiti ang tinugon nito sa kanya before patting her shoulder lightly at umalis. She's the Student Council secretary and she's super nice. Ate Claudette is also pretty kaya all eyes were on them while they were talking out in the hall. Pero mostly on her because of what happened last week.

Naging usap-usapan all over the campus yung nangyari with her and Dos sa cafeteria 'til this day. Some even said that she was such a spoiled brat and that Dos didn't deserve it. But she didn't care. She's sure na kaya lang naman ga'non sila because they like that demonyo and are blinded with their love for him. If only they knew how bad he really is.

Hindi rin nagtagal at natapos na ang classes niya for the day. She bade goodbye to Addy and Lia before heading straight to the student council office where the other officers were already waiting. Even Dos.

Everyone took out their laptops. Siya lang yung wala. Well, she has one at home kaso hindi niya 'yon dinadala kapag hindi niya naman kailangan sa class. Plus hindi niya rin naman inaasahan that they'll be working on the proposal today since kakasabi lang sa kanya ni Ate Claudette kanina.

"You don't have a laptop?" seryosong tanong ni Dos.

"I have. I just didn't bring it to school kasi I thought I won't be needing it," she explained then took out her notebook and a pen from her bag instead. "I'll just write it na lang here then transfer it sa laptop when I get home."

"We need the proposals today," paalala nito before massaging his temples. "You can borrow mine after I finish my task. For now, masulat ka na muna para mas mabilis ang pag-type mo mamaya."

She just nodded in response. Hindi na siya nakipagtalo kasi she knows naman that its her fault for not bringing her laptop in the first place.

Tahimik ang buong SC room aside from soft chatters discussing the pros and cons of certain events. Sobrang busy din ng lahat kasi delegated na sa bawat officer ang trabaho and they all know what to do with it. Mabilis ding natapos yung iba kasi yearly na din daw nila 'yon ginagawa so they know kung ano ang papasa sa standards ni Dos at ng school.

But she was having a bit of a hard time sa task niya. Second year rep ang assigned sa opening parade and she still has no clue kung paano gagawin 'yon. The theme is medieval times and she has no clue kung pano magagawan ng parade 'yon.

Isa-isa nang natatapos ang mga officers and she's slowly getting anxious. Wala pa kasi siyang nasisimulan and it's starting to get dark sa labas. Yes, may sundo naman siya but she's just not use to staying out after six.

"George? May problema ba?" tanong bigla ni River when he spotted her shifting gazes from her paper then sa window. "Do you want any help?"

Bumaling siya dito and her eyes pleaded a silent 'yes please' towards him. Mukhang nagets naman nito agad kaya lumapit ito at tiningnan ang papel niya.

"Opening parade..." anito as he read the title on her paper. "Tough. Did you do some research about the medieval times?"