[B3] Episode 5

🌺

"Ako lang ang pwede mam-bully sayo, Watermelon Girl. Got that?"

Kagabi pa nagre-replay sa isipan ni George ang mga sinabi sa kanya ni Dos when he dropped her off last night. She was able to revise her proposal and send it to him before mag-nine o'clock kagabi and she sent him a text asking for his email.

Then after sending it, nag-text uli siya saying she already sent it and replied with a simple "K". Even sa text, Dos is so annoying. He can't even send a decent reply or at least sana kinomplete niya 'yung "Okay". As if typing that would give him carpal tunnel on his wrist. It's not hard naman to type—

"So, what do you think? Can I use this as my audition piece—G? Are you listening?"

"H-Huh?"

Agad naagaw ang atensyon niya when Addy tapped her lightly on her shoulder. Napatingin siya sa kaibigan who looked at her confusedly.

She immediately felt guilty dahil mukhang kanina pa pala siya nito kinakausap ang she wasn't paying attention.

"I'm sorry, Addy," she apologized. "Ano nga uli 'yon?"

She heaved a sigh before slowly sliding a piece of paper towards her. It was a music sheet.

"This song," ulit nito. "I was thinking of singing 'Reflection' sa audition. Do you think it's a good audition piece?"

"Of course!" she exclaimed—now giving her her full attention. Narinig niya nang kantahin ito ng kaibigan before. And it suited her voice really well. "Bagay na bagay to sa voice mo, Addy."

"You think so?" Addy's voice was really wary. "You don't think I'm overdoing it or something?"

Agad siyang tumango dito.

"It's perfect, Addy. You can clearly showcase your voice range with this one. I'm sure of it."

Lumiwanag naman agad ang mukha nito. It seems like Addy's really been worked up with the audition.

"Thanks, G," she said smiling. "I'm really nervous kasi for the audition. Hindi ko pa rin kasi ako makapag-decide whether to stick with this song or the new one from Tangled."

"Definitely this one," she said smiling. "Baka marami kang kapareho if your sing the other one kasi bago lang yung movie. You should stick with the classic. You'll stand out for sure—"

"Georgina Gray!"

Nagulat silang dalawa ni Addy nang bigla nila narinig ang boses ng kung sino. It was Ate Claudette.

From the door of their classroom, they saw her walk towards them with an iPad at hand. She looked really pissed or something. Is this something about the report?

"Why po? Is this about the proposal—"

"Hinatid ka ni Dos pauwi kagabi? On his motorcycle? Bakit? Hindi ba may sundo ka?"

She wasn't able to continue what she was about to say when Claudette almost shoved the iPad to her face. Everyone in the classroom turned their attention to her. She also heard some gasps including Addy. Lia—who was sleeping peaceful behind us, also got startled when her table was moved a bit.

"Was this from last night?" Ate Claudette added to her many questions.

Her eyebrows furrowed as she took a closer look at the grainy picture of—allegedly, her and Dos. It was them pero hindi naman super clear. So, how did she find out?