[B3] Episode 30

🌺

R-18
Read at your own risk.

🌺

The door of the male's restroom slammed shut and a soft click followed. Georgina's heart hammered inside her chest as Dos kissed her senselessly on top of the restroom counter. Her legs were wrapped around his waist and her arms around his nape.

A soft moan escaped her lips as his kisses started to travel down to her sensitive neck sucking and licking it playfully while his hands carefully removed the knot of her wrap dress.

"D-Dos..." she whispered as she tried to stay sane. Careful that someone might be already inside the bathroom. "B-Baka may tao—"

"Does it look like I care?" sagot agad nito and continued to send volts of pleasure across her body. She's pretty sure he'll leave his marks for the rest of the world to see.

He must be an expert when it comes to pleasing women dahil sa leeg pa lang niya, he already knew where her sensitive and pleasure spots were located.

"B-But what if they see—"

"Let them watch," he said ignoring her and continued to make her feel good. She felt the strap of her dress loosen and fall to her side exposing her black lacey underwear for Dos to see. "On second thought..."

Dos stepped back and checked the stalls of the bathroom. They were all empty so she was able to sigh a breath of relief. Should she really be relieved? That thought made her bite her lip a bit.

"Take it off," he said as he came close after kissing her fully on the mouth again.

Like the obedient girl that she is, she nodded and took off her dress. She felt a bit self-conscious as it was her first time being with someone while being semi-naked. Yes, she wore swim suits and bikinis before but this was a different case. Siguro dahil mamaya, she would be rid of all fabric.

"Fuck," he whispered. His eyes full of desire.

He started kissing her again deeply on the mouth and she responded right away. She felt his bulge in between her legs that caused something inside her heat up and churn. Also, she's pretty much dripping for him down there.

"Dos, please..."

Her legs hooked around his waist causing him to grind a bit on her wetness—making him moan in between kisses. She gasped when she felt him pull down her strapless bra, revealing her mounds to him. Tatakpan niya sana ang mga iyon ngunit naunahan siya nito. His mouth covered her exposed chest instead, causing her to yet again moan and arch her back.

"Dos!"

She felt like she was about to go crazy when he started to suck one while his hand massaged the other. All she could do was grab his hair and push him even closer as she savored the sensation and the growing pleasure inside her.

So this is how it feels. It's not very PG-13 but... she's not complaining. She's certainly not a kid anymore.

Her hands then suddenly started to reach for the buttons of his top and slowly unbuttoned it. Hindi niya makita ang ginagawa masyado so she struggled a bit. Dos must've noticed it as he then helped her out and threw it as soon as she successfully unbuttoned the last one. He went back to kissing her deeply but she gasped when she felt his hand slide inside her underwear.