[B3] Episode 13

🌺

"What?! Dos said that?"

Kulang na lang ay umabot sa kabilang dulo ng sportdfield and boses ni Lia kaya't agad tinakpan ni George ang bibig ng kaibigan niya. She told her everything that happened the other day at mas kinikilig pa ata ang kaibigan niya sa kanya.

"Shh! Baka may makarinig," she whispered while looking around like a paranoid person. Lia violently removed her hand from her mouth and held both her shoulders to shake.

"You're not taking this away from me since this is my ship," she muttered before squealing. "Oh. My. Gosh! He said he loves you! I fucking knew it! My ship is sailing! It's fucking sailing!"

"Lia!" she whisper-shouted while trying to hide her face from everyone around them. Though she doubts if they were even listening or something. "Please..."

"What?" anito sabay irap. "Ang KJ mo. I'm just celebrating 'no. It's not every day that your best friend lands on one of the hottest guy in school. And a senior at that. Haba ng hair. Kainis."

She didn't know how to react on that. Siya kasi mismo eh hindi pa rin makapaniwala talaga sa mga nangyayari. She feels like she'll be having whiplash from all of this being so bilis and all of a sudden. And dami rin niyang tanong on how and why things suddenly took a 180-turn.

Kasi parang kelan lang, she hated Dos' guts and he was so irritated with her. Tapos ngayon, bigla eh he's saying "I love you" na and she's sobrang kinikilig. Like, how did this all happen ba?

"So, kayo na?" Lia dropped the question all so sudden like a bomb. Napakagat siya sa kanyang labi.

"Umm..."

Honestly, hindi niya alam. She's so young pa, for Pete's sake. Kapag ba nag-aminan na ng feelings, sila na? If he said he loves her, does that mean he's her boyfriend na?

"I don't know, Lia."

This made her best friend raise an eyebrow. It was like she was mentally telling her to explain or elaborate. Lia even folded her arms making her look away.

"I really have no idea, Lia," sagot niya and heaved a sigh. "Saka I have no idea what we are in the first place eh. Are we together na ba since we both like each other? Am I his girlfriend na ba after he said he loves me? I'm losing my mind here."

"He didn't tell you na kayo na?" She shook her head in response making her friend grimace. "That means you two are not officially together. Parang, mutual feelings lang but you two have no label. Let's just say you two have a mutual understanding thing going on."

"Is that bad?" She bit her lower lip.

"Hindi naman as long as you're both aware kung ano yung meron kayo," Lia explained shrugging. "I'm no relationship expert kaya wala rin akong masasabi about diyan."

Bigla siyang nakaramdam ng lungkot. For what reason, she didn't exactly know. Pero it's okay naman siguro that they don't get in a relationship muna since she's still too young. Tapos next year, he'll be off to college. It would be too complicated.

"G," pukaw sa kanya bigla ni Lia. "Do you want to be with him? As in, with labels and all?"

Without even thinking, her heart said yes to her best friend's question. But she wasn't able to voice it out. She's too shy to admit that someone who's just starting her life is too much in a hurry to get into a relationship. Nangunguna pa rin sa isipan niya ang laging pinapaalala ng daddy niya na 'Books before boys'.