[B3] Episode 20

🌺

Summer ended in a blink of an eye. George silently wished it didn't but a part wanted for school to begin soon because that only meant she'd be a junior na this year. Kasi the faster she finishes high school meant she'd finally be in college. A step closer to officially being together with the love of her life.

"I know you're sleepy pa, Dos," she said over the phone. "I'll just ask the driver to drive me to school—"

"I'm already outside," he cut her off. "Bilisan mo. First day na first day, late ka."

"What?"

She peeked outside the window and saw a shiny black luxury car outside. She already saw that a while ago but didn't go out since she thought it was some stranger.

"Is that black car outside yours?"

Her eyes grew wide as she saw the window of the mysterious car outside go down. Andun nga ito! She immediately ran outside and ended the call.

"Oh my Gosh! Is that a Porsche?!" she blurted out surprised making Dos chuckle a bit. Lumabas ito sa sasakyan to open the door for her. "Since when did you own a Porsche?!"

"I don't," he said while taking her bag from her and putting it inside. "Dad loaned it to me."

Her mouth fell wide open. Who loans a luxury car to his son?!

"He felt embarrassed after learning I make you ride my motorcycle every time I fetch you for school," anito. "Kung siya daw yung tatay mo, baka nasakal na niya ako."

"But I like riding your motorcycle," she replied. "Makes me feel like I'm a gangster's girlfriend or something."

Dos smirked. God knows how much she missed seeing that smirk of his!

"Girlfriend, huh?"

Her cheeks automatically burned. Did she just say that?

"O-Or something!" she blurted out. "Let's go na nga! I'll be late na sa class ko."

Dos did not stop teasing her kahit nakarating na sila sa high school department ng UDSA.

"I know I'm irresistible but I made a promise to your dad. Hindi pa pwede, baby," he said in a teasing voice. Napairap tuloy siya dito and slapped his arm making him laugh.

"You're so nakakainis!" she spat. "I hate you talaga. Ugh!"

Dos' laugh echoed inside the car before he stepped out of the driver's seat to open the door for her. Kahit pa he's so annoying, she can't help but feel so pampered whenever he does small things like this. His simple gestures makes her fall so much deeper in love with him.

Yes, she loves him. She's sure about that na. Even if other people would say that she's too young to think about that and settle, she's one hundred percent sure that Isidro Montecillo the second is the one she'll love 'til her last breath.

Everyone stared as she walked towards her classroom. She wasn't so sure kung sa kanya ba nakatingin ang mga tao or kay Dos. He insisted kasi that he'd walk her to her room. Or, nakatingin sila sa magkasakop nilang kamay.