[B3] Episode 24

🌺

The plan was simple. Make Dos see what he's missing. Okay. Sounds easy but in reality, George had no idea where to start. That's why her best friend signed her up sa Mr. & Ms. UDSA High as the representative for the seniors. They're already fourth year students and time passed by so quickly.

At first she didn't have the guts to try it all out but when her friends—particularly Lia, Audrey and Ate Sadie, all vowed to help her out, she had no other choice but to agree. Sana lang talaga ay mag-work ito. Because this can easily fire back at her and embarrass herself into oblivion. She's not even into pageants in the first place.

"Oh my God! Did you see the official candidate photos on facebook? Nangunguna ka sa likes, Georgina!" Audrey exclaimed while she swiped on her tablet. "Complete attendance ang mga Montecillo sa likes. Wow."

Her eyes immediately grew wide and grabbed the tablet from her friend's hand. Nag-scroll siya to check if nandoon si Dos. She frowned when she didn't see his name there.

"Complete maliban kay Dos," Audrey cleared out. "Patapusin mo muna kasi ako, George. Masyado kang excited."

She rolled her eyes before giving back the tablet to Audrey. Nakapasalumbaba siya sa may table while waiting for Ate Sadie to arrive. May class pa daw kasi ito.

"Sadie said she'll campaign you to her classmates," anito. "Baka hindi pa nakikita ni Dos kaya di niya pa nala-like."

She heaved a sigh. Kilala niya si Dos. He's the type of person who doesn't do things if he didn't like it. Walang sinuman ang makakapilit sa kanya gawin ang mga bagay-bagay kung hindi bukal sa kalooban niya.

Kaya gagalingan niya na lang sa intrams. Maybe if other guys likes her, Dos would come back to her. Maybe if he gets jealous enough, he'd realize he still loved her. Or if he had fallen out of love, he'd fall again.

Days passed quickly and it was pageant day. She sat patiently sa may backstage while waiting for her turn. She's wearing a pair of seven-inch heels along with her barbie girl outfit. Siyempre she wore a blonde wig to enhance the costume. Kinakabahan siya. Her hands were a bit sweaty and she felt like her heart was ready to jump out from her chest. Her mom wanted to come and support her but she had some business overseas she needed to attend to. Pati ang daddy niya ay stuck sa States because of an emergency. They called earlier to show their support kahit pa wala sila dito.

Huminga siya ng malalim. You got this, Georgina. You got this.

She almost screamed when she felt someone suddenly par her shoulder.

"Lia!" she blurted out. It was more like a sigh of relief. "You scared me!"

"Chill ka lang, G," she said grinning from ear to ear. "May surprise ako sayo."

Lia took out her phone and showed her a picture. Her eyes grew so wide nang makita doon si Dos sitting beside Box and Kendall. He was wearing a black cap but she's sure it was him. Looks like her sister and Box being best friends was an advantage for her. Nakakapagtaka lang kasi si River ang kapatid ni Box so why was he Box's chaperone? She smiled. It seems like he's not really over her. There's a big chance he's here to actually watch her win. Because knowing Dos Montecillo, no one can force him to do something he doesn't want to.