[B3] Episode 31

🌺

"Naia's really nice but I'm really mad at her for doing that to Jarvis!"

George was ranting all her frustrations on Dos while he fixed her some pancakes that morning. They were currently in his own pad because they chose to stay there for the time being. Ayaw kasi nilang maguluhan ang pamilya nito because they're all still under the notion that she and Jarvis were couple.

She and Jarvis had originally planned to stage a break-up but things got out of hand when Naia suddenly dropped the bomb at Jarvis, Inno and her during their lunch out. Apparently Jarvis got so drunk that he had no idea he slept with her. He could've known but it seems like this guy right here with her is the partly responsible for all this mishap.

"And you," she snarled. "Alam mo pala and you didn't even bother telling your cousin! You even lied to him!"

"Yeah, I did," he replied—not even looking sorry or anything. Parang wala lang dito ang gulong ginawa.

"Dos!" she blurted out frustratedly. "You're as responsible for this as he is!"

Dos heaved a sigh and calmly placed the mixing bowl to the side before giving all his attention towards her. She pouted.

"If I had told him earlier and Naia wasn't ready, wouldn't that caused an even bigger mess?"

"But she's getting married na to Inno!"

"And Inno's doing everything he could to help those two out," he countered.

"Huh?" she tilted her head to the side in confusion. "Help? How?"

"He chose Yoon as the wedding coordinator for a reason," Dos continued. "Wala talagang kasalang magaganap. Either he'll run away or Naia would. But in this case, they'll just have to switch."

Her mouth flew open. Oh my God!

"Does Jarvis know about this?" Umiling ito. "Then how would they switch?"

"Ginagawan na ng paraan ni Inno. Ipagdasal mo na lang na hindi ituloy ng pinsan ko ang binabalak niyang pagtakbo sa problemang sinimulan niya."

She just stared at Dos who seem to be unfazed at the turn of events. Parang wala lang dito na nagkakagulo na lahat. He was just calmly making pancakes while reading some business proposals of some sort.

"Dos!" tawag niya dito making him raise an eyebrow at her.

"What?"

"Sinimulan mo tong gulo, ayusin mo!"

"I'm not the one who fake dated Jarvis, Georgina," anito. "Hindi ko gulo 'yon."

"But you lied to Jarvis noong ginapang niya si Naia that night!"

Dos chuckled a bit before answering. "Payback's a bitch."

"Dos naman eh!" She yelled again pouting. Napatingin sa kanyang muli si Dos then sighed. Lumapit ito sa kanya's masuyong hinila siya palapit dito. She was still pouting.

"Relax," he said as he placed a soft kiss on top of her head. She felt giddy all over again. "Maayos nila 'yan. Don't stress yourself about them. Malaki na ang pinsan ko. Kaya na niyang ayusin ang sariling gusot."