[B3] Episode 8

🌺

George was blushing all day long. Hindi pa rin maalis saisip niya yung ginawa at sinabi ni Dos this morning.

Was he teasing her again? Well if he was, bakit ganito ang heart niya? It won't stop beating fast and even just the mere sight of Dos makes her feel butterflies in her stomach. Butterflies she really wanted to kill.

"May sundo ka today, G?" Lia suddenly asked. She was wearing her usual varsity volleyball uniform as she wiped off her sweat. Nanood kasi siya today ng practice nito because she had nothing much to do while waiting for their driver.

"Yup!" She immediately answered at inabot sa kaibigan ang water bottle nito. "I'm just waiting here na lang since Addy went home na rin. She watched for five minutes ata."

"Ah, okay," anito sabay upo sa tabi niya. "Busy din kasi si Addi for the audition. Ikaw, nagpapractice ka na din ba?"

"I haven't even picked a song yet," she answered pouting. She's been very busy with council stuff kaya hindi niya na naasikaso ang audition niya for the Performing Arts Club. She heaved a sigh. "I'd want to do a Disney song but 'yon na kasi gagawin ni Addi eh."

"G, there are     tons of Disney songs," Lia said while rolling her eyes. "Imposibleng siya lang ang magperform ng ga'nong kanta kaya I'm sure Addi would understand. Just don't pick the same song."

"I don't know..."

She's still having second thoughts about it since Addi's been a bit sensitive lately. Maybe it was just the stress since PA Club is a big deal not only to her but to the entire school since it opened doors for those who really wants to make Performing Arts their career in the future. 

"Come one, G. Stop thinking about Addi," Lia still tried to convince her. "Hindi pwedeng ipilit ni Addi na huwag kang kumanta ng pang-Disney when you eat, sleep and breathe Disney."

"Addi didn't say anything, Lia. I'm just... being cautious, that's all. Alam mong I don't like having bad blood with anyone and Addi's already stressed with her preparations. I just don't want to trigger her or anything," she explained making Lia—yet again, roll her eyes.

"Whatever," anito. "But just in case maisipan mo, you know that song Megaera from Hercules sang? The 'I Don't Say I'm In Love'?"

"'I Won't Say I'm In Love'," she corrected. "I'll think about it, Lia. I really don't want Addi to make tampo or something."

Actually, she was already considering that song since it was within her vocal range. But she's not really committing to the idea since nga, she's stirring clear of Disney songs. Kailangan niya na talagang mag-research ng mga Broadway Songs. Maybe Gravity from Wicked or any song from Miss Saigon.

After Lia's practice, the two of them made their way towards the sports field. Bigla nanaman niyang naramdaman ang pag-init ng kanyang mga pisngi when she saw the bleachers again. Why did she say yes na nga to Lia's suggestion of waiting for their sundo there.

"I think I have that song saved sa phone ko," Lia suddenly said when they settled on the bleachers. She eyed her best friend at her sudden statement. "Come on, G. Try mo lang. If hindi mo magustuhan or ma-feel, then don't use the song. We've got nothing to do while waiting so why not use the time to practice?"