[B3] Episode 23

🌺

"Baby, you have to eat. Sabi ni Kenny hindi ka pa kumakain since we left."

Hindi kumibo si George habang nasa tapat ng computer. Her dad and mom are stuck in Hong Kong right now for a business meeting kaya't wala ang mga ito. Maybe it was good that they're not here to witness her breakdown.

"Xari, we bought you that new bag you wanted," her dad added. "You wanted the white one, right? I even asked the SA to engrave your name on it."

Kendall lightly patted her shoulder in order to catch her attention.

"Ate," anito in her usual soft voice. "Dad's talking to you po."

Dagli siyang napatingin sa kapatid before turning towards the computer screen. Kitang-kita niya ang pag-aalala sa mga mukha ng kanyang magulang. She hated seeing them like that. and she hated it even more dahil siya ang may kagagawan 'non.

"Thank you," she weakly replied. "I um... I'm a bit sleepy na po. Can I go back to my room na?"

Nagkatinginan muna ang mag-asawa bago tumango. She went up to her room walkinv like a human zombie.

Days passed and her parents grew more worried for her than ever. She felt guilty about it but what can she do? She wasn't okay. Every time she remembers Dos, naninikip ang dibdib niya and it hurt so much to the point na she couldn't actually breathe.

"Get lost."

The way he lushed her away was indeed painful. His blank and cold stares when he told her to leave was enough to make her cry and feel so small. But the worst lf it all was not having a single clue why he just dropped her like that. Na para bang he did not really care for her and his words before were only empty promises and notes on the sand.

Deserve niya ba ito? Was he mad about the whole ignoring thing and decided to get back at her? Or was it just a prank? Because she refuse to believe that Dos had stopped loving her. The way he made her feel lived and happy was too real para ganon ganon lang na mawala.

"G?"

She heard someone enter her room. Kung tama ang pagkakakilala niya sa boses nito, it was Lia. But she remained rolled up on her bed under her thick blanket.

"George..."

Hindi pa rin siya gumalaw sa pagkakahiga. She was already tired from crying pero tumutulo pa rin ang mga luha galing sa kanyang mata. It's like a faucet and she can't even close it fully.

"Georgina, you've been absent for a long time," anito and she felt her bed shift. "Our teachers are all wondering if you'll be able to take the periodic exams."

Napailing siya't muling naiyak. Right. She missed so many classes that she already forgot most what the last lessons were. How can she take the exams sa ganitong lagay?

"I... I don't know," she answered helplessly. "Maybe I'll just stop muna—Ouch! Lia what the fudge?!"

Binatukan siya ni Lia that's why she almost cursed. She glared at her so-called best friend who was also glaring at her.