[B3] Episode 25

🌺

Days flew by quickly. Weeks turned into months and months turned into years. George finally graduated from high school yet nothing has changed. Dos didn't come back to her and he distanced himself from her even more.

She often tried to visit Sadie with Audrey just to see a glimpse of him. They're both taking interior design kaya they spend most of the time together. Lia, on the other hand is an architecture student so they don't see each other often.

Sometimes she does see Dos but he would always ignore her. Ni nga tapunan siya ng tingin ay hindi nito magawa. It's as if she never existed in his eyes. She was invisible to him.

Last time nga during Box's birthday, ay sinama siya ni Kendall sa party nito. Dos avoided her like plague. Si River at Jarvis lang ang nakausap niya that time. Yvo was busy playing with Seven and si Kuya Inno naman was interning daw sa company nila kaya late na daw makakarating.

She heaved a sigh. Kung noong una ay may kakaunting confidence pa siya sa nararamdaman ni Dos, now, she wasn't so sure anymore. It's painful and frustrating to chase someone who's as confusing as he is. Nakakapagod.

Malapit na ang debut niya and her mom's adamant that they make it big. She wanted to have a party pero, she wanted it to be simple lang and only for her friends. Lia even suggested they just party at a club na lang with drinks and all.

"Ouch—"

Napatingin siya sa nabangga on her way to the main gate. Her eyes grew wide as she recognized Kazuhiko—the guy Ate Sadie introduced to her a year ago.

"Sorry—George?" gulat din nitong turan. "Sorry about that. Hindi kita nakita."

"Oh, hello," she greeted back and smiled. "Are you looking for Ate Sadie?"

"Uh, kinda. Have you seen her? Di sumasagot eh."

"Maybe she still has class pa," she told him. "Do you want me to accompany you to her room?"

"Pwede ba?" The guy smiled charmingly at her. If she was in an ordinary circumstance, she would undoubtedly fall for this guy's charms. But she can't. 'Coz she already head over heels in love with someone else.

"Of course," she said and smiled. "I do have something to give her din naman so it's fine."

Nagusap sila ni Kazuhiko as they walked towards the College of Law building. It was almost five in the afternoon kaya any minute now ay tapas na ang clase nito.

"It's been a while, 'no?" anito sabay ngiti as they sat by the bench in front of the main building entrance. "Last time I saw you was the pageant. I tried texting but I didn't get your number. Ayaw naman ibigay ni Sadie sa'kin."

"But you didn't ask," she countered pouting. This made Kazuhiko laugh at her. Siyempre, she got annoyed. "Stop laughing at me. You're making it sound like I'm bad."

"Sorry," natatawang sagot nito. "Ang cute mo kasi mainis. Para kang pusa."

"I don't kaya!"

"I don't kaya!" he mocked laughing even more. "See? Cute."

She playfully hit him on the shoulder kaya nagkunwari itong nasaktan. But she didn't even put force on it kaya she's sure he was just acting or something.

"Avila."

She almost jumped at the sudden intrusion of a familiar baritone voice. Napatingin siya dito and let out a gasp when she saw Dos looking at them grimly. Sa tabi nito ay nakatayo si Ate Sadie grinning very widely.