[B3] Episode 10

🌺

"If I had known na aagawan mo ako ng pwesto, you should've told me para nakahanap ako ng bago."

George pouted as she raised her head to face Dos. She was currently hanging out sa ilalim ng bleachers—the very same place where Dos usually hangs out. Or sleep.

"Sorry..." mahina niyang sagot before heaving a sigh and grabbing her things. She just wanted to go somewhere people wouldn't see her. Gusto niya lang kasi ng katahimikan after everything that has happened. "I'll just go—"

Pero bago pa man siya makaalis sa kinauupuan ay bigla itong lumapit sa kanya and leaned on the steel bar. Nakasilid ang mga kamay nito sa bulsa. Maya-maya pa ay may inabot ito sa kanya.

"Here," anito as he gave her the lollipop. Noon niya lang din napansin ang protruding stick sa bibig nito.

Napatingin lang siya dito making Dos heave a sigh and open it for her.

"It's new," anito at muling inabot sa kanya iyon. "Wala 'yang lason."

"Wala akong sinabi," she pouted at napilitang kunin mula dito ang lollipop. "Thanks."

Hindi na ito nagsalita after that. He just stood there in silence. Maging siya ay walang masabi at inabala na lang ang sarili sa kendi.

Weeks passed like a blur. Nakapasok siya sa Performing Arts club at sobrang saya niya. Pero that happiness was short lived dahil mula nung namgyari ay hindi na siya pinapansin ni Addi. And a lot of girls kept spreading false rumors about her and talked trash behind her back. May limit din ang bawat tao and those girls have no idea how much their words can affect someone negatively.

Basta sobrang daming negative energy sa paligid niya lately and it's starting to affect her. She's starting to lose appetite and naaapektuhan na rin ang pagaaral niya.

"Problem?" Dos suddenly asked. Napatingin naman agad siya dito and just answered him with a forced smile. "You can tell me."

She unconsciously bit her lip. Pano niya ba sasabihin dito that one of the reasons why she's stressed was him?

It's not her feelings for him. That's clear na. She likes him. Bumibilis ang tibok ng heart niye whenever he's around and she feels butterflies in her tummy when he's close. Hindi niya maintindihan ang sarili at first kasi, he was her bully. Ang he annoys the living daylights out of her. Tapos ngayon, she fell for him.

But that's the thing about love, right? She used to question fairytales as to why those princesses fall easily for the guy. Siguro kasi if it's the right guy, it's easy to fall for him. That's what happened to her. It was so easy for her to ignore all those annoying things he does and exaggerate every good thing he did.

Pero, who wouldn't fall for a guy like Dos? He may come out as someone who's really annoying and would tease her from time to time but, kapag nasa alanganin na siyang sitwasyon, he's always there for her and he'd always help her.

But she's scared. Like, does he even feel the same way? Hindi kaya he's just a nice guy kaya niya 'yon ginagawa for her? She didn't want to assume things kasi baka mag-cause pa 'yon ng mas malaking misunderstanding. Plus, she's not ready for her first heart break.

"It's... I-It's nothing," aniya and forced a smile. "I'm fine."

Tinaasan lang siya nito ng kilay bago muling tumingin sa unahan. She silently scoffed. He didn't even insisted or something. Parang wala talaga itong pakealam ang just asked for manners' sake. She couldn't help herself but roll her eyes at that.