[B3] Episode 28

🌺

George's plan wasn't as easy as she thought it would be. Jarvis agreed—though reluctantly, to help her make Dos realize her worth. Or at least get herself the right closure. Because this would be the last time she'd chase after him. Pagkatapos nito, she'll let go and move on for good.

It wasn't hard to convince the Montecillos about her and Jarvis since they've been always in touch with each other. Tita Saturn even welcomed her with open arms and was thrilled about it. Box was the first to congratulate them and was followed by Inno who was really shocked by their revelation. Yvo did not comment about it that much and just uttered a simple 'congrats'. Seven, however, saw right through them almost immediately but did not rat them out. The only people left in their family that did not know was River and Dos himself. Kaya nga pupunta sila ngayon ni Jarvis nang magkasama sa isang family dinner to formally 'announce' their relationship.

But of all the plot twists fate had to throw towards them, and pagbabalik pa ni Naia ang sumalubong sa kanila. Jarvis was a nervous wreck even before they could make it to their mansion.

"Relax, Jarv," she said trying to calm him down as soon as the car stopped in front of the grandiose mansion. "We just need to get through this night and I'll let you do your thing. I just need to see his reaction and then we're done."

Huminga ito ng malalim bago tumango. It's not like after tonight ay malalaman agad ni Naia that Jarvis is in a relationship or something. It was just an intimate family dinner with the Montecillos.

"Hijo!"

Clearly, the universe was against her and her plans. An elegant and beautiful girl in a red haltered dress slowly turned towards them and she immediately recognized her.

Danaia Martienne Uychengco. Jarvis's girl. In the flesh.

Hindi niya alam kung paano magrereact and she felt like Jarvis too didn't know what to do. She had to act quick dahil baka makahalata ang ibang nakakakita sa kanila.

She clung on to Jarvis' arm at pasimpleng hinila ito patungo sa kinatatayuan ng tiyahin at babaeng pinakamamahal. Maybe if they don't mention it, baka makaligtas sila and Naia would think that she's only a friend.

"Xaris, hija," Tita Saturn said as their cheeks touched. "I'm so glad you can join us. Your boyfriend here tends to keep you for himself and I miss shopping with you."

Alanganing napangiti siya. She forgot how Jarvis' aunt was. And part of their act was to be on her good side para mas madaling mapaniwala ang iba thus the shopping trips. Plus, she did really enjoy the lady of the Montecillo household's company.

"Tita—"

She clearly saw the shock in Naia's face. Pero agad namang nakabawi ang babae but the sadness in her eyes was hard to miss. May binulong dito ang isa sa kambal which the girl answered with a forced smile.

She silently cursed herself. If only she knew this would happen ay hindi niya na sana kinumbinsi si Jarvis to do the fake relationship thing. Or, sana hindi na lang siya sumama ngayon gabi dito.

"So I've been thinking of remodeling the mansion," ani Tita Saturn who refused to let her out of her sight. She already shooed Jarvis away para mabigyan ito ng chance makausap si Naia and clear things out. He can always just tell her it's an act. Basta huwag lang mahahalata ni Dos. "Ikaw ang kukunin kong interior designer ha."