[B3] Episode 14

🌺

"Care to explain why the three of you are here?"

George pouted as she glanced over at Addy who's glaring at Lia who is also glaring back. Both girls have disheveled hair with Addy's hair clip out of place and Lia's ponytail loose. Siya naman ay napabuntong hininga na lang while holding her now broken headband. It was new pa naman and her mom bought it for her.

After kasi niya i-reveal what Addy did to her and Addy saying she did all that because she was bored, hindi niya na napigilan si Lia when all of a sudden ay nilundag nito ang babae and started pulling Addy's hair. Everything happened so fast and the last thing she remembered was she was trying to pull Lia away from Addy 'til she opened her mouth again making her join the fight.

"She started it," Addy mumbled pertaining to Lia. "I was just minding my own business po when she suddenly jumped at me like a rabid beast—"

"You fucking liar—"

"Language!" naeeskandalong hiyaw ng guidance counselor nila.

"See po? She's the bad person here, not me!"

"Is that the lie you tell yourself every day, bitch?" bulyaw muli ni Lia making the guidance counselor roll her eyes and face palm. Ramdam niya yung gigil ni Lia but it wasn't helping their case right now.

"I-It's just a little misunderstanding between friends, ma'am," mahinahong sagot niya making Lia glare at her and Addy scoff.

"Friends? Hindi ako nakikipagkaibigan sa mga may diperensya sa utak tulad niyan," Lia spat causing Addy to take offense and reach out to pull Lia's hair. Buti na lang at napigilan agad ito ni Miss Gonzales.

"Miss Bordejos!" saway ng guro bago bumalis sa may kaliwa nito kung nasaan nakaupo sina Claudette at Dos. And yes, sila ang umawat sa three-way hair-pulling battle nila. "Miss Asuncion, Mr. Montecillo. Alam niyo ba ang dahilan ng pag-aaway ng tatlong ito?"

Sabay silang tatlo napatingin sa dalawang. Dos was looking at her like he was disappointed or something causing her to look back down. But it wasn't entirely her fault kaya. Addy provoked them. Why was he looking at her like his judging her or something?

"We don't know the cause of their argument, ma'am," ani bigla ni Claudette. "Naabutan na lang namin sila na pinagtutulungan itong si Addy."

That immediately made her look back up at her and raise an eyebrow at Claudette.

Sa gulat ay hindi agad nakapag-react si Lia causing Addy to secretly smirk—na hindi naman nakaligtas sa kanyang mga mata. Right. They Addy and Claudette has a common enemy. Siya. So it's understandable as to why she's siding with Addy trying to get her and Lia in trouble.

"Mag-isa lang si Addy so I'm sure she was just defending herself from these two."

Napabaling siya kay Dos. She was waiting for him to say something and defend her. He knows what she feels. Nandoon ito nang marinig niya ang lahat ng masasakit na salitang binitiwan ni Addy sa kanya noon. He of all people should know how much it hurt to be betrayed by someone so close to you. He'd understand why she got into trouble avenging herself. Pero nanatili itong nakatayo at hindi umiimik. Nakaramdam agad siya ng inis.