[B3] Episode 16

🌺

"You didn't have to do that to him, you know. I'm okay na."

Georgina sat on Dos' motorbike while Dos propped his arms on her sides while standing in front of her. They were still by the cliffside at medyo maliwanag pa naman. Plus, there's a lamp post malapit sa kanila so it was a pretty decent spot for them. Suot na rin niya ang jacket nito because it was a bit chilly na.

"Psh. I didn't do it for you," tanggi naman agad nito. "I just thought my fist looked good on his face."

Hindi niya napigilang matawa. Pano naman kasi, his expression was really contradicting his words. Her heart swelled in delight and she couldn't stop it. Not that she wanted Luke to get hurt or something pero, now knowing Dos would do that for her made her feel important.

She doesn't really need Dos to go out punching people for her or to fight. Just knowing that he would defend her and be there for her was enough to make all the confusion in her head fade.

Right now, his true feelings are really clear na. She just needed time to understand him lang kasi he has a weird way of showing it. And besides, she's new to this din. Marami siyang expectations na hindi naman pala dapat. Kaya ngayon, she won't think into it na lang muna and just trust him.

"You're so cute, 'no?" she said making him roll his eye at her.

"No," he scoffed. "I'm hot."

"No," kontra niya agad as she shook her head. "You're cute. Like a cat."

"Cat? Shouldn't it be dogs?"

"Cat ka 'coz you're suplado. Dogs are warm and friendly," she argued making his brows furrow. "See? Grumpy and suplado. Parang cat."

Dos glared at her. But that didn't seem to work on her na as she continued to chuckle and tease him. Maya-maya ay napangiti na lang ito and tucked the loose strands of her hair behind her ear.

"Fine," he surrendered. "As long as I'm yours, I'm okay with it."

The way he said that while looking straight at her suddenly made her feel self-conscious. Bigla rin niyang naramdaman ang paunti-unting pagiinit ng kanyang mga pisngi. So she slowly looked away to hide her blushing face from him.

Why does he always know the right words to make my heart flutter like this?

"Georgina," he called—his voice low and his fingers on her chin.

Her heart doubled in beat and she felt butterflies flutter rabidly inside her stomach as he walked towards her. The term "like" wasn't even enough to describe the way she feels about him right now.

"H-Hmm?"

"I'm sorry if I lack in so many things," he said. "I promise to be better at this."

His hand cupped her face as his thumb gently caressed her cheeks. Her heart almost flew off her chest when he smiled.

He might be suplado, rude and harsh but... he's also soft, caring and actually really kind. Yes, she does find him annoying 80% of the time but, even if she's close to pushing him off a cliff, one look sends all those ill feelings straight out of the window. It was kinda weird pero, that's what she really feel for the guy.