[B3] Episode 29

🌺

"Alam mo, dapat galit ako sa'yo ngayon, Horhe. Ghinost mo ako."

George smiled awkwardly at Aki. They were currently inside a club waiting for Naia to arrive for her bachelorette party. Hindi niya nga alam kung bakit siya invited dito since it would be kinda awkward but Uno and Kendall dragged her into it. She's not mad 'coz she genuinely like the girl. Sayang nga lang talaga 'coz she and Jarvis are perfect for each other. Not that Inno's bad or anything.

"I'm so sorry, Aki," she sincerely apologized. "I just um... I just got busy."

"Awit. Busy daw pero may time lumandi," nagtatampo paring sambit ng babae. "How come you never told me you have a boyfriend? At pinsan pa talaga ng jowa ko na ex ng isa sa mga best friends ko. Tanginang small world 'to."

Again, she smiled awkwardly at her. Should she tell her about the whole thing? That it wasn't really true? And that the reason why she apparently ghosted her was because of Dos? Dahil inakala niyang ito ang bagong girlfriend ng lalaking mahal na mahal niya?

Napatingin siya sa paligid, Yoon-one of Aki's best friends and also Naia's, was busy helping Uno with the decorations. Synn-another friend of theirs, was with Kendall talking to the bartender about the drinks. Kadarating lang ng tatlo actually after having merienda with Naia as some sort of diversion. But it seemed like Naia got the places confused.

"Here's the cake you ordered."

She stilled as soon as she heard that familiar baritone voice of Dos Montecillo. His voice alone was already enough to send shivers down her spine.

After the events of that embarrassing cake tutorial fiasco, hindi niya na alam kung pano pa haharapin both Dos and Yvo-since he witnessed that kiss. Good thing she got busy and had to fly to Boracay for her resort project there. On her way to the airport, she immediately confessed everything to Jarvis kahit alam niyang hindi naman iyon kailangan. Hindi niya kasi alam kung ano ba dapat ang gagawin after everything that has happened. She needed help.

Should she just drop everything and tell Dos it was fake and that it was him who she really loved? Or she did all of this to make him jealous?

But like what Jarvis said, it was a development. Because seeing Dos react that way and even kiss her like that meant he still had feelings for her. And according to her fake boyfriend, Dos don't throw punches around lightly.

What he meant by that was still puzzled her to this day.

"Uy Kuya Dos!" that was Uno who's still a few meters away from them. "Salamat ha. Wala na kasi akong alam na ibang kasing galing mo mag-bake eh. Yummy na yung cakes, yummy pa yung gumagawa. Hayst. Sana all-ay putangina! Giovanno kabute ka ba?! Wag ka ngang pabigla bigla na lang nasulpot-"

The two youngest started to banter again making her shake her head. Aki was grinning from ear to ear as if she's really amused with the two. Noon niya lang din napansin that Box and Seven were also at the venue and were currently talking to Kendall and Synn. Also, there's another guy-around the same age as Ken and Uno, talking to Yoon. He's the only one she didn't recognize.

But... why were they here? Were they invited too? Can there be boys in a bachelorette party?

"Georgina."