[B3] Episode 18

🌺

"So, ikaw pala si George. I'm Inno. Ang tagal ka din tinago ni Dos, 'no? I'm glad to finally meet you."

George smiled as she shook Inno's hand. He's Jarvis' older brother na mas matanda ng isang taon kay Dos. He's taking up Business Management sa USDA and is about to be a sophomore student next year. She also learned that he actually started working already for their family business this summer. Dos daw will be working next year pa.

"Hi Ate George. I'm Seven," ani naman ng isang kasama ni River. "I'm Kuya River's younger brother and also Box's. We're twins, though."

Ang cute nung smile ni Seven. They all looked so handsome and tall din. Medyo nakakalula 'coz, how is that even possible? Seven sila tapos lahat ba ang cute and gwapo.

Noon niya lang din napansin ang katabi ni Seven. If her guess is right, he must be Yvo. Dos' younger brother. So she smiled sweetly at him be he just glared at her before looking away. Nagulat siya.

"Tulog pa yung birthday girl pero pwede na tayo mauna mag-swimming," ani maya-maya ni Inno. "It's just us and a few of Annika's friends so you don't have to worry."

She smiled in response and nodded. Dos held her hand to pull her to the pool area pero hindi nakaligtas sa paningin niya si Yvo who was looking at their hands clasped together. Pero mukhang napansin ni Yvo that she was staring so he immediately turned away and ran towards his cousin.

"Don't mind him," ani bigla ni Dos kaya't napabaling siya agad dito. Mukhang napansin din nito ang mga tingin ng kapatid sa kanya. "Napagalitan ko lang bago pumunta dito that's why he's not in the mood."

But it wasn't. Yvo looked really energetic and very accommodating with his other cousins. Kendall too. Parang siya lang talaga yung parang hindi gusto nito.

"Hey," she called the boy when they got the chance to be alone. "You're Yvo, right? I'm Ate George. Kendall's 'ate'. I'm you brother's um... friend."

Sa halip na sumagot ay tinaasan lang siya nito ng kilay bago bumalik sa paglalaro ng kung ano sa gaming console nito. It looked a lot like the one Red's currently addicted to.

"Are you playing Tekken? My brother plays that too! I tried once but I lost almost immediately—"

Her eyes grew in size when all of a sudden, Yvo stood up and left. So tama nga ang iniisip niya kanina. Yvo didn't like her. Or at least the idea of her being there. She couldn't help but heave a heavy sigh because he's Dos' baby brother. It would be nice if she'd get along with him too.

"He gets jealous easily."

She almost yelled at the sudden statement from behind her. Si Jarvis lang pala 'yon. He held to glasses of what seems to be juice. She hoped it was just juice. She's still just 14—er, 15 since she turned last January.

"You scared me," she said while clutching her chest. "You shouldn't creep on people like that, Jarvis. You're gonna give people a heart attack."

"Sorry," he said as she took the cup. "Pagpasensyahan mo na lang din si Yvo. Napaka-seloso lang talaga niyang bunsong lalaki namin. Don't worry. He'll warm up to you eventually."

"I hope so," she mumbled. "My brother and sister adores Dos. Sana I get to be a big sister din to his brother."

The grin on Jarvis' face grew wider. "So I guess you two are serious, huh."

"N-No!" Napatingin agad siya kay Jarvis. "I mean, not that serious, serious. Just um... you know..."

She bit her lower lip. She didn't know what to say. She sounded so defensive and guilty. Gusto niya na uli ilibing ang sarili sa lupa.