- CHAPTER FOURTEEN.

━━ Michael Clifford,
August seventh. ━━

"What are we doing for the holiday?" Calum asked, "since Jade might want to hang out with her mom— oh, what am I saying? what if Rachel wants Jade for christmas."

It was nearing the Christmas season, November was tomorrow and I was getting anxious.

"Not sure."

Calum, Ashton, Luke and I were sitting at Luke's house— planning out some stuff we're doing in the future.

Ashton's kids were out doing some shopping with veronica.

Jade kept texting me— Telling me that I should pick her up at 3 since her mom wanted more time.

Luke's kids were hanging out with Sierra's parents while they were in town.

Lillian and Carter were with their mom this week.

"'Hoping Jade can come to Australia, my mom wants to see us. She hasn't been in forever." I spoke, taking a sip of a water bottle.

"Yeah, Coraline and I have a Holiday system. I get the kids for Christmas and she gets them for new years." Calum said.

I admired how well Caroline and Calum got along. truly, I wish me and Rachel got along that well.

"How's Jade? Isn't she at Rachel's?" Luke asked.

I sighed deeply, "Yeah. Poor girl, I feel bad for dropping her off there. But I didn't have a choice."

"How is she doing over there?"

"Not sure exactly, She hasn't told me much. Patrick is just a delight to have around! But I do have a feeling there's something going on.'' I mumbled. "Dad instinct, y'know?"

"What could it be?" Calum asks, genuinely.

"I have no idea." I mumbled softly.

"If something is going on, she will tell you." Ashton patted me on the back.

"I know, I believe she will." I said, "I just— it's complicated, y'know?"

"We understand, we're sorry mate."

━━ Jade Clifford. ━━

"We're going to a park," my mom said, grabbing her car keys.

"Oh, What park?—"

"A fun one," Patrick said, giving me an evil smile. "And it's a no phone zone, missy."

I nodded. but I secretly grabbed it. I didn't trust myself while going out with my mom and Patrick, alone.

We drove far, out of town far and I was starting to get worried. Why on earth would they choose a park so far from home?

We pulled up into a parking lot that was deserted, no one being there. It didn't look like a park.

"This is not a goddamn park, mom." I yelled, seeing her turn and give me a sympathetic look.

"I'm sorry princess, I love you."

And then everything was dark.

━━ Rachel Meyers. ━━

"Alright, thank you so much." I thanked Patrick's friends. They were taking Jade away from her horrible life. She hated Michael more than anything, she would never say it but I knew.

"No, thank you." he said back. "She will be a wonderful addition to my collection."

I got into the car, grabbed my phone and prepped some fake tears for the phone call with michael.

He picked up after the first ring, "Hello?"

"Michael," I cried out, perfectly faking it. He quickly was worried. "Rachel? What? What's going on, Is Jade okay?"

"She— She was kidnapped!"

━━ Michael Clifford. ━━

I widened my eyes, feeling a shiver go down my spine immediately. Tears filled my eyes.

I looked to the guys, my eyes filled with terror.

"Jade was kidnapped."