- CHAPTER FIFTEEN

━━ Jade Clifford, 
August Eighth. ━━

Everything was just pitch black. I couldn't hear anything, I couldn't see anything. I couldn't do anything. 

I had quite literally been sitting here for hours alone, maybe even a day— And I had to pee, so fucking bad.

I stayed silent, hoping for a sign of life to appear.

"Jade?"

I raised my eyebrows quickly, not recognizing the voice. "H-Hello?" I replied.

"Oh good, you're awake." The mystery man said gently. "Good morning, My name is Zane. I am a friend of your mothers." he told me. "I have a few rules, doll." he said, taking off my blindfold and sitting across from me.

"I have many girls who work for me here, so you'll make some friends. You have Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner every night." e explained, "And—"

"Where am I?" I asked, cutting him off.

He let out a deep sigh, "You're in hell." He slowly chuckled."But seriously, Jade, you are at the top of the hills in Los Angeles. No one will find you here, It's impossible." He says, "And, you are all over the news."

He turned on the TV that was in the corner of the room, and sure enough I was on the news.

"The Famous Guitarists, Michael Clifford's daughter, Jade Clifford, was reported missing at 2:34 pm yesterday. Clifford was seen crying after leaving the police station early this morning." The news reporter said. "Jade was with her mom on the same day she was reported missing and was presumably taken when they went to the park just out of town. Rachel Meyers had said that one minute she was there, and the next she wasn't."

"They are such liars!—"

"You're missing in their world. However, here, you're not. Soon enough, Jade, People will assume you're dead and stop looking." He smirked, "Enjoy the fame whilst you can."

I put my hand on my back pocket, hoping that Zane was dumb enough to forget to take my phone away. Unfortunately, He wasn't. He got up, and untied me.

"Let's go, now." He grumbled, pushing me toward the door as I got up.

He then grabbed my upper arm, causing me to wince at his hard grip. He lead me out of the room, and into the disgusting house. When we entered the living room, I saw around twenty five girls working.

I was absolutely disgusted.

"This is your room." He said as we entered a big room with about 30 sets of bunk beds, exactly looking like prison bunk beds.

"Wow . . . So comfortable?'' I say in a more questionable tone.

"Excellent!" He claps his hands. "Now it's time you see the real hell here, Clifford."

━━ Michael Clifford. ━━

I was exhausted, to say the least.

"God— Why did you have to let her go!" I screamed at Rachel and Patrick, who sat with no expression. They didn't even seem to care. "You're supposed to care for her, to be her mom— Not lead her to a fucking scary park in the outer parts of Los Angelos." I spat.

I was certainly bringing Rachel to court again. I will fucking find my Daughter, even If It's the last thing I do.

"I told you Michael, I didn't. She ran off!" Rachel snapped.

"You act like she is stupid. Even If she hates you, She wouldn't walk away from you in an unknown place! Especially in Los Angelos!" I lectured, "So, Fuck you and Fuck you're little boy-toy. Where the hell are my Daughter's things?"

"Right here, Mr. Clifford." The Police Officer said, bringing in the bag of Jade's things. I began looking through it. I found her phone, and knitted my eyebrows together. She's a teenager, she wouldn't leave her phone.

I continued looking and my fingers felt a piece of paper. I grabbed it and began to read it.

Hello, If anyone finds this and something has happened to me, Patrick and Rachel did it to me. Believe me.

Jade.

I felt my blood boil and turned to the two people on the seats. "You did this?" I yelled, "You did this to your own daughter?"

I handed the Police Officer the piece of paper, and he widened his eyes.

"What the hell are you talking about? W–We would never!" They defended themselves.

I shook my head in pure anger, and began telling everyone I knew. I couldn't believe this, How could I not see this?

Where the hell are you, Jade?