- CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

5SOS UPDATES (THEY'RE BACK???)

5 Seconds Of Summer have arrived at
Sydney Airport! The reunion of everyone
is so emotional, We are crying.

anna!! MET JADE?
I JUST MET JADE ROSE CLIFFORD SHE"S THE SWEETEST WE HAD AN ACTUAL CONVERSATION GONNA FAINT.

133 retweets, 570 likes

I smiled at the girl, remembering taking this photo. I love how everyone is talking about how sweet I am, It boosts my ego.

"The photos of Jade and Michael are all over Twitter," Calum said, showing me when I looked up, and showing my dad the pictures, then showing Lillian. "I wonder how fast these go around." Calum hummed.

I set my phone down, my phone blowing up with Twitter notifications. My dad laughed, "Wow Jade," He said, "You've gotten so famous whilst being here."

"We are famous." Aiden cheekily said.

"How was London, Guys?" Ally asked, looking at Ashton.

"Cold. It's Winter in London, So It's freezing." Luke said, causing everyone to look at him. "It was so fucking cold."

"How was Australia, Jade?" Sierra asked, sipping on her drink and looking towards me.

"It was alright! It wasn't as bad as I thought, I made a lot of friends, and attended the school our Uncles went to." I said, "I'm actually quite popular."

"Oh that's exciting!" Ashton said, "How was Canada, you two?"

Everyone continued to talk about their fifty one day vacations.

"I don't enjoy sitting in a van that's classified as a kidnapper van by the internet, Dad." Ally said, sitting next to Alyssa in the row behind us. "It feels unsafe."

"Well that sucks! Looks like you're walkin', then." Ashton chuckled, passing back a bag of Chips Ahoy.

"Whatever!" Ally laughed.

The seating arrangement went Luke, My Dad in the two seats in front. Luke drove, and My dad gave him directions. Calum, Ashton, and Carter in the row behind the driver and passenger's seat. Then it was Lillian, Me, Aiden in the seat behind Ashton, Calum and Carter. Then It was Alyssa, Ally, and Rylie.

The mom's went out and did some shopping for the rental house we were all staying at. However, I hadn't decided if I wanted to stay at the rental house yet because I had grown attached to my room in my Grandparents house.

Anyways, It was going to take about an hour to get to our destination, so we had to find a way to entertain ourselves.

"Let's play Would You Rather." Aiden said from next to me.

"Oldest goes first!" She shouted, knowing she was the oldest.

We rolled our eyes, and Ally was about to go before Ashton interrupted.

"Now, if I'm correct, I am the oldest. Am I not?" He said in a smartass tone.

"You're playing?" Rylie asks with a laugh.

"Yes I am, Everyone is. Except the driver,''Ashton mumbles, looking at Luke who was rolling his eyes already. "Luke has to focus." Ashton started, clearing his throat. "Would You Rather team up with Doctor Strange, The Scarlet Witch Or The Black Panther?"

"Doctor Strange," I said.

"The Scarlet Witch. She's hot." Lils said.

"Black Panther." Aiden said.

"Doctor Strange, for sure." Calum scoffed.

"The Scarlet Witch." Alyssa said.

"Black Panther! He's the best," Rylie said.

"Oh, Oh! I chose The Scarlet Witch." Luke excitedly said.

"Luke, Drive!"

"The Scarlet Witch." Ally said.

"Black Panther." Carter said.

We all played a long, exhausting game of Would You Rather. It was fun, though! When we pulled up to the place we had driven so long to see, We were confused.

"Where are we?" Alyssa asked, looking around.

"Well, Kids, This is the Annandale Hotel."