- CHAPTER SIXTEEN.

━━ Jade Clifford,
August Eighth. ━━

"So . . . What happens now?"

I had met a girl named Dove. She's very nice and welcoming. She had given me a set of rules that Zane didn't say, and she tried her best to explain who everyone was.

"Sadly, we don't get treated well. It's not amazing, or luxurious. Most of us are here because we didn't have parents, but some of us were in different situations. But wait, You said your name was Jade Clifford? Your dad is Michael Clifford right? My dad interviewed him a long while ago before I ended up in this shit hole."

"Yes, I am." I smile softly. "Tell me about yourself."

"Zane took me when I was Twelve, and I've been here ever since. I'm sixteen now, and My birthday is on November First. My parents own an Interview slash Radio building, and they interview all sorts of people. I miss my mom and dad."

I wanted to hear more, but we were interrupted by yelling.

"You think that's how you fucking wash dishes? By breaking them? Do you know what you've just done, Bitch!" The man yelled at the horrified girl in front of him, and I flinched.

"I swear, I didn't mean to!" The girl begged.

I got up to go stop them, but Dove grabbed hold of me before I could. I looked at her confused.

"Don't. You're going to get yourself killed, I know you want to help but you can't."

"But she's in trouble—"

"No, Jade." She cut me off.

I heard a slap and a cry, and I just pleaded to god that I would be found soon.

━━ Michael Clifford. ━━

"What?"

Rahcel and Patrick were being interviewed by a lie detector, which was revealing many secrets that I didn't even know. Everyone I knew was here, and pissed. I still had hope for Jade, and I was going to find her."

"Did you or did you not have something to do with Jade Clifford's disappearance?"

"No." Rachel firmly said, and we looked at the lie detector people and they waited for an answer.

"That's a lie."

I stared at Rachel with pure rage in my blood.

"Continue." The Police mumbled.

"Did you plan this kidnapping before hand?"

"No."

"Lie. Mrs. Meyers, Tell the truth please." The person begged.

"Oh my god, Fine!" Rachel shouted. "I did it!" She admitted, "Jade isn't ready for the famous lifestyle, Michael is torturing her."

I wanted to kill her on the spot.

"Patrick suggested it, and I obviously agreed. She was being a brat to Patrick, and was defending Michael twenty four seven.'' Rachel spat. "A Guy named Zane Wilson took her."

"She's telling the truth."

Patrick panicked and got up, yelling at everyone and being aggressive. He got taken away by the police immediately.

"Give us his phone number."

Rachel obliged, and the Police got to work.

━━ Jade Clifford. ━━

"All you do is clean?" I asked Dove, cleaning one of Zane's bathrooms.

"Yep. I bet you've never cleaned a day in your life." She joked and laughed softly.

"Oh shut up, I actually have." I rolled my eyes and laughed. "My dad makes me clean like a normal teenager."

"I miss my parent's loads. I wonder how they're doing."

I frowned sadly, thanking god that at least I had someone like Dove to keep me company.