- CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

━━ Jade Clifford,
December Ninth, 
Fifty-One days since 
Jade saw Michel. ━━

At Six AM, the morning of December Ninth, I was up and ready to go home. Home, as in, California. I had cleaned the entire house whilst my Grandparents were out at work, and I had made a letter for my dad.

I also bought some souvenirs for everyone whilst I stayed here. I ordered some Lesbian Colored earrings for Lillian, Because I knew she would love them. I bought a Sunflower keychain for Allison that I found at a gift shop whilst shopping with Hayden.

I bought Alyssa some retro cups that had flowers all over them from another Gift Shop. I bought Aiden some new dangly earrings, Since he begged me to get him some before he got here.

I bought Rylie a cute knitted frog keychain from a local small business, and I bought Carter an Animal Crossing Stuffed animal, since I know he loves Animal Crossing.

I wrapped them all up that morning, and put them in cute little wrapping. I was saving my Uncles and Aunts gifts for when we get home.

I was prepared! I think.

I put on a white colored crew neck that also had a local coffee shop's logo on the back, and on the sleeve. I put on spanxs underneath it, along with fishnets that I put on before the spanxs. I put on white nike socks, and my green converse I bought whilst I was here.

I put on a silver snake necklace, along with a silver chain necklace above the snake one. I put on silver dangle chain earrings, and a couple rings, (also the promise ring, of course.) I put my hair half-up half-down with a green ribbon tying my hair so It wouldn't fall out.

I put on a small backpack and stuffed all of my things I needed for the trip to the airport, and skipped down the staircase.

"There's my beautiful Granddaughter!" My Grandpa announced, giving me a hug and a kiss on the head. "How are you feeling? Are you excited? I know I am."

"I'm so excited, Grandpa." I nodded. "Let's go, I'm antsy!"

I stood in the baggage claim area, anxiously waiting for everyone to come from their planes. My grandparents told me they would stand by me, but not near me– since they knew everyone would tackle me the second they saw me.

I giggled a little at that.

It was finally time for everyone to come back, and Fuck. I was fucking excited. But, Of course, My dad's flight was still two hours out due to weather.

Sierra, Alyssa and Aiden all were on a plane from Los Angeles and told me their flight would be a while about an hour ago. But they don't know how I can see where they are, losers. Their flight was thirty minutes away, but also plus unloading.

Victoria, Ally and Rylie were coming back from their vacation in Australia from visiting Victoria's family, they're driving here! They shouldn't be long.

My Dad and Uncles were obviously flying in from London, which wasn't far but like I said, Two hours out.

Lillian, Carter and Caroline are all flying here from Toronto, Canada and they were about an hour and a half out.

But I was alone for the next 30 minutes.

LILS:DDD
i'm seeing you guys today. after 3 months
how's everyone feeling.

weirdo
can't wait to see you bitches. ily all.
jade what can we do in australia? you have
to introduce us to ur kewl new friends.