CHAPTER 1

Chapter 1: Surprise!

 There were a huge crowd when Jennie Ruby Jane Kim also known as Dj JK steps out of the arena after one of the prestigious awarding ceremony ended, many reporters and paparazzi took her pictures and want to interview her.

"Ms. Kim! Ms. Kim! Can we have a minute or two?" one of the reporters ask, Jennie smiles and stops for a while. She wanted to curse at them and say back off but tonight she's in a good mood to have a little chit chat.

"How does it feel for winning Best producer of the year, Best Album of the year and Singer of the year award?"

"I feel flattered and happy, I mean I'm not expecting I would win these awards but thank you for trusting and believing in me.." she answers, some of the reporters wants to ask her a little more question but her manager, Roseanne pulls her away.

"Sorry guys but you can ask her more questions on her presscon this coming Saturday.." she said and winks at Jennie, they both went inside the limo as the paparazzi keeps on taking her pictures.

"Thanks Chae." Jennie says and lean her tired body on the limo seat

"You know I always got your back even though sometimes you're a pain in the ass" she answered. She known Chaeyoung since she got in LA and she help her a lot in establishing her career. She treats her as a big sister and the only family she got.

"Are you coming to my party?"

"Yes I am and I need to talk to Joy and Yerim too.." Chaeyoung says while reading something on her phone

"About what?"

"About the movie some producers offered to them."

"Oh okay, so you'll stay for the night?"

"No, I won't. You know I need to go home right?"

" You need to loosen up once in a while. When was the last time you sleep in some stranger's house?" Chaeyoung tries to ignore her friend "You should be like me." Jennie added.

"You mean live the life you're living? NO thank you Kim.."

"Why? What's wrong with my life? I have plenty of money, I can do what I want, I can buy what I want, I travel around the world and lots of people loves me."

"Including your girls from left to right, front and back.."

"Oh fuck off." Chaeyoung looks at her friend with a small smile on her face; she places her phone inside the bag and decided to have a heart to heart talk with her little friend.

"Seriously Jennie, you're already 28 years old, don't you want to settle down and have a family on your own?" Chaeyoung asks her.

"Why would i? There's a lot of girls chasing after me, I can have different girls every night.."

"But are you happy?"

"Of course I am." But all of a sudden, she hears a voice in the back of her mind Are you sure Kim?

The limo stops and Jennie saw that they arrive at her penthouse.

"Okay whatever but let me tell you this; it's more fun working hard if there's someone waiting for you and takes care of you when you come home from work." Chaeyoung said she then opens the limo door and went out.

I should be happy, I have money and plenty of girls and I don't care about anyone

___________________________________