CHAPTER 31

Chapter 32: From this moment Last Part

They both smiles at the crowd who are cheering on them. The brunette then carries her daughter, "Thank you, Ella." She said, "For what momma?"

"For being brave, knocking on my door and for telling me that I have a daughter." She gives her daughter a kiss on the cheeks then look at Jisoo "You're the one who brought your mother back into my life and I'll always be thankful for that." She added while looking straight into the redhead's eyes.

"You're welcome momma, I love you both so much." The little Kim answered.

The celebration continues, and they are now at the reception area. There were only a few guests, mostly people close to them. There's Lisa and Seulgi's parents, Soojoo's Mom's, Lisa's Uncle, the judge who officiates Jennie and Jisoo's wedding and some staffs of the brunette.

The couple is eating with their friends, Ella is sitting in between the two. They are telling Jisoo how Jennie planned all of these and they hope she's not mad at her.

"Why would I be mad?" the redhead asks her wife "Uh you know... for keeping it from you..."

"You want to surprise me, so this doesn't count." Jennie smiles and lean over, Jisoo did the same and they shared a kiss "Gross! We're eating here! Thank you!" Yeri said which makes the group laugh. A man then taps the DJ on her shoulder and whispered something to her.

The brunette nods her head and stands up "Where are you going?"

"I just need to do something babe." She kisses Ella on the head and her wife on the lips and walk towards the music booth. Jisoo sips on her wine when she hears Jennie's voice on the speaker.

"Hello everyone." She said, Jisoo and her friends look at the brunette "I just want to thank you all for coming and made this day more meaningful for both of us. Also, I want to thank my friends who are always there for me and Jisoo. I don't know what I'll do without you girls in my life and I promise to each and everyone of you that I will take good care of her."

The girls smiled and Jisoo squeezes Lisa's hand, the taller brunette stands up and get everyone's attention "I'd like to make a toast." She said and raise her glass.

"I wish you both a lifetime of happiness and a life full of love! To Jennie and Jisoo!"

"To Jennie and Jisoo!" they all said with a smile on their faces "One more thing. Uh baby can you please come here for a sec?"

Jisoo narrow her eyes at the brunette, but she obliges. She walks to where her wife is standing, the DJ reach out her hand towards the lawyer who gladly accepts it.

"I want to dedicate a song for you." Jennie said and nods her head at the guy in the booth and the song starts to play "May I have this dance?"

Jennie leads the way and they are now both standing in the middle of the dance floor.

(A/N: From this moment on – Shania Twain)

From this moment life has begun

From this moment you are the one