CHAPTER 29

Chapter 29: No one But you

1 YEAR LATER...

Burbank, California

Hong's Residence

It's just nine o'clock in the morning but you can hear yelling inside Soojoo and Soojin's house. Chaeyoung is screaming at Yeri and Joy for still sleeping knowing that they needed to be at the church at exactly eleven am in LA. Lisa and Soojoo who are busy preparing their breakfast just shakes their head while smiling.

"We're up! We're up! Sheez, will you stop yelling at me?!"they hear Yeri answered and saw her walking towards the kitchen "I already told you two last night that we can't be late! You know how important this is to Jisoo!"

'Chaeyoung acts like she's the one who's getting married.' Soojoo whispered to Lisa who winks at her 'Well what more if I ask her to marry me in a few years.'

Soojoo laughs out loud so Chaeyoung looks at the two "What's funny?" She asks and crosses her arms on her chest "Oh nothing baby, we're just talking who will win our bet later on if Jennie shows up."

"Speaking of Jennie, where is she?" Chaeyoung asks and looks at her friend "Probably still sleeping, I told Ella to wake her up but the little girl give up an hour ago." As Soojoo places the food on the table.

"So she's not coming?" the girls shrugs their shoulders when they saw Soojin with Seulgi and Ella "No luck huh?" Soojoo asks her wife.

"Sorry honey but I tried my best." And gives her a peck on the lips "Gross! Can't you see I'm eating here?" Yeri blurted out but the couple ignores her and kiss each other again.

"Just eat your food Yeri and we'll be late. I'll deal with Jennie later." They watch Chaeyoung storm out of the kitchen and yelled once more "SOOYOUNG!"

"I'm up dude! Calm down!" the girls laughs and follow Chaeyoung towards Jennie's room.

-/-/-/-

Chaeyoung knocks on the door three times but before she can open the door, Lisa told her that she'll be the one who'll do the talking. The taller brunette turns the knob and open it, they saw the brunette sitting on the bed.

"I'm not going..." Jennie said when she sees her friends and lay down on the bed again and covers her body with the comforter "Jennie come on, you should be there supporting her."

"I can still support her by staying here."

"Let me remind you that this is your idea and you're the one who pushed her into doing it." Lisa nudges her elbow towards her girlfriend and give her a warning look "You know you can still stop her, you have the last word."

Jennie who is under her comforter thinks what Lisa had said but can she stop Jisoo from doing this? Chaeyoung's right, this is her idea even though all of her friends stops since day one.

"I—I can't do that to her. I mean... she's happy and I can see that. Who am I to stop her?"

The girls look at each other and Soojoo nods at them "Okay, if this is what you want then let it be. You know where to find us in case you change your mind." They didn't wait for the DJ to answer and they all walk towards the door.