CHAPTER 14

Chapter 14: Jealous Kim Jisoo

THE NEXT MORNING

The Kim family drops by at Jennie's studio and give the two girls a tour. Chaeyoung called her early in the morning to tell her that she needs to be there or a while to talk to some of their sponsors for her concert at the end of the month.

It only took her 15 minutes to talk to them because she promised Jisoo and Ella that they are going to eat outside and do some shopping later. When they arrive at the mall, their daughter told them that she wants to do shopping first before they eat.

But the thing is, Jisoo and Jennie are being awkward to each other after what happened last night and Ella wanted them to talk while she does her thing. She left her mommies at the bench as she looks at the display of shoes on the shelf.

Her phone rings and sees that her Aunt Lisa is calling her.

"Hello?" she answered while looking at the two "Hey E, what's going on there now?" she asks.
She and the little redhead have been texting since she wakes up and told Lisa that her mommies kissed last night... on the lips!

"Well they've been acting weird like they don't know each other. They are not even talking inside the car!"

Lisa lets out a chuckle and heard Ella sighs "Sometimes I don't know why older people act that way."

"Once you're old enough, I'll explain it to you for now, keep an eye on those two and give me progress."

"Okay Aunt Lisa." And Ella ended the call that lasted for more than five minutes and her mother's didn't do anything except for giving each other an awkward smile.

Do I have to do all the work around here?!

JENNIE'S POV

Okay I need to stop this looking-at-your-wife-discreetly contest with Jisoo. She and I didn't speak to each other since this morning and its killing me inside. I didn't get enough sleep last night for thinking that she might be mad at me.

Of course she's mad at you! She's going to marry Soojoo and you kissed her on the lips... though it's not on purpose but still you kissed her!

I saw our daughter walking towards us and boy she has this serious look on her face. Her arms are cross on her chest and her eyes are bore into ours.

She looks like Jisoo when she's like this but her mother is scarier!

Jennie stands in front of us, looking back and forth at Jisoo and me.

"What's the matter?" she asks "What do you mean by what's the matter?" Jisoo asks back.

"Oh come on mom! Don't ask me that kind of question and don't answer my question with a question too!"

"You're using the word 'question' a lot kiddo." I butted in but she glares at me.

And can you believe that?! My own daughter just glared at me!

Jisoo and I look at each other then to Ella and both of her hands are on her hips right now.

"WHY YOU AND MOM DIDN'T TALK SINCE LAST NIGHT? WHEN WE WERE EATING BREAKFAST, ALL YOU DO IS SECRETLY LOOKING AT EACH OTHER LIKE WHAT YOU'VE BEEN DOING A WHILE AGO! WHY ARE YOU TWO ACTING STRANGE ALL OF A SUDDEN?!" Ella said

"Young lady, it's not right to yell at your mothers!" Jisoo answered 

"I'M NOT YELLING! I'M JUST EMPHASIZING ALL THE WORDS I'M SAYING! IT'S JUST A KISS! A GOOD NIGHT KISS! MARRIED COUPLE DO THAT AND YOU'RE STILL MARRIED!"