CHAPTER 9

Chapter 9: Broken Again

"Oh shit!"

Jennie don't know what she'll do. Jisoo were standing in front of her door a while ago but now she walks out dragging their daughter with her. She throws her wallet on the table and runs after the two.

"Jisoo wait! Please!" she said, Soojoo and Jinyoung are just watching while the latter doesn't know what's going on so he walk towards Jennie and introduce himself "Ms. Kim?" he says.

Jennie looks at him for a while then to Jisoo and Ella who stops from walking "We're the lawyers from Bae and Hong Law firm. We're here to talk to you about the visitation rights." Jisoo then looks back at the brunette.

"You're asking for a visitation right? For who huh?" Jisoo ask "It's for ahm... It's for Ella our daughter."

"Your daughter?!" Jennie senses the mockery on the redhead's tone "You don't have a daughter! She's my daughter... not yours.... Not ours... just mine!"

"Chu please can we talk about this inside." Jennie pleads but Jisoo is not listening, for her, she doesn't care if some people can hear them "There's.nothing.to.talk.about. so please don't you dare call me that way again."

Jisoo walks to where Ella is standing; the little girl is just watching the scene in front of her. She doesn't have the right to speak complaint or object for now because she never saw her mother as mad as she is right now. She grabs her daughter's hand once more but Jennie won't let them get away.

She runs and stops in front of Jisoo, blocking her way "Step aside."

"No. I know I hurt you and I'm the stupid person on earth by doing that but she's my daughter too Jisoo. I have the right to be with her." Before Jisoo can speak, they hear the elevator. Chaeyoung and Joy went out and saw Jennie, Jisoo and Ella on the hallway.

"Jen? What's going on here?" Chaeyoung asks, the latter doesn't have any idea that Jisoo is one of the promising lawyers of Bae and Hong Law firm. Though she knows her full name and what she looks like, she only talks with Mr. Park who is Jinyoung by the way.

"Ms. Park? We're the lawyers from---"but Jisoo cuts him off "Forget about the visitation rights. It will never happen." Now not only Jennie is blocking her way, Chaeyoung and Joy are standing in front of them too.

Ella sees that there's no way her mother will listen to them or they will able to stop her from walking out so she do what she has to do "Mom, please let us explain. This is my idea, not mommy Jennie."

"Oh yes Ella, you've got a lot of explaining to do young lady. I will call your Aunt Seulgi and Aunt Lisa to bring you back to Atlanta." Jisoo answers "Mom no please, I want to stay here for a while."

"No and there's no way I'll let you do that." Jisoo is the kind of person who doesn't raise her voice when she's mad "But mom..."

"No buts' Ella, I'm your mother and you will listen to me." She passes by Jennie who is just standing there then another set of voices are to be heard before Jisoo can starts to walk away. Seulgi, Lisa and Yeri are laughing at something and didn't notice the group of people in the hallway.

Then Seulgi saw Soojoo looking at them "Soojoo? What are you doing here?" she ask and this made Lisa stops laughing then Chaeyoung and Joy step aside and there they saw Jisoo.

"Oh holy mother of cow, Jisoo?!" Lisa blurted out. On the other hand , the redhead can't believe what she's seeing.

Am I the only one who doesn't know what is going on?!

Yeri covers her face with the newspaper before the scary redhead can notice her "What are you doing here?!" Lisa ask once more "What am I doing here?! Really?!"