CHAPTER 30 THE END

Chapter 30: From this Moment

MALIBU BEACH...

A pair of blue eyes is watching all the people walk pass by her carrying things like plates, a tray of glasses, chairs and other stuff they needed that day. She wanted to help but her friends won't allow her to. Why?

She's too nervous and panicking! Her best friend, Chaeyoung gave her a task, a simple task to help the staff to lay down the carpet. Simple isn't it? But no, she keeps on changing her mind about the color. She changes it from red to blue then to white, she even asks for a green one! So, Chaeyoung told her to find something to do and she'll take care of it.

She saw Soojoo and Lisa, they are both busy telling people what else they need, so she asks if they needed any help, but the two knows what she did a while ago, the two-brunette told her to ask Soojin instead.

And even Soojin refused!

So, there she is. Sitting on a chair trying to calm herself down while waiting for her bride. To kill the time, she fishes out her phone and sent a text message to Joy, asking for any update but the latter is not replying to her.

Where are they? I told them to give me a call or text once Jisoo's with them.

She decided to call her friend but it's not ringing. The brunette stands up and walk towards Chaeyoung.

"Did Yeri or Joy call you?" she asks, "No, I'm waiting for their text too. Why?"

"Well I sent her a text message, but she didn't reply. I tried calling her too, but her phone is not ringing." The blonde girl saw the worried look on her face.

"Don't worry too much, okay? They'll be here soon." the brunette forces a smile and let out a deep sigh "Just relax, we're almost done here then we can start on your make over."

The DJ chuckles and nods her head. Chaeyoung watches her best friend walk away then fish out her phone and sent a text message to Yeri, Joy and Seulgi.

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! WHY YOU'RE NOT ANSWERING OUR TEXT AND CALL?!

-/-/-/-

MEANWHILE...

"I'm not going to wear that!"

The girl on her right side looks at the driver "Wear it! We don't want you to know where our hideout is!"

"No! Aren't you tired of pretending?! Your disguises don't work!" Jisoo said, "I know it's you Yeri." She added and look at the girl on her right.

She then looks at the other girl on her left then to the driver "Seulgi's the one driving and there's no doubt your Sooyoung!"

"You're wrong! I'm uh... I'm B1 and she's B2!" the redhead gives her a confused look "And who is she?" she asks pointing a finger at the driver.

"Well she's... hmm... Oh she's the rat in a hat!" the driver groans and there's no way Jisoo would believe that "What? You don't watch the show Bananas in Pyjama's when you were little?"