CHAPTER 2

Chapter 2 : Ella Kim

ELLA'S POV

Here I am sitting on the sofa looking at my surprise, shock, inconsolable mother staring at me. I want to ask her something but you know sometimes grownups say and do something when they are surprise and man I don't want that to see that.

"Are you okay mom?" I asked her, she furrow her eyebrows and place the paper she's holding back at the table

"Mom? I'm not your mommy! I don't have a kid!" she said, well there it goes, this time I'll use the word PANICKING

"You saw my birth certificate right?"

"Yes but how will I know if that is real?"

"Like I said, you can ask someone to verify it and besides how does a sweet, kind and cute little girl like me would get a fake B.C?"

"BC?"

"Oh sorry I forgot that you're old mom and you don't know anything about abbreviations, it means Birth Certificate"

"Oh I see but hey stop calling me mommy!"

"Okay then I'll call you Jennie but still you're my mom!" I stood up and took my bowl and went to her kitchen

"What are you doing?"

"Cleaning up."

"Just leave it there and you go back to where you came from."

Is she really serious about that? Because I can't go back to where I came from! I won't fit in there anymore! You got it?!

"I can't. Mom drops me off here because I'll spend my summer vacation with you!" I said and smiled

"Your mom?"

"Yeah, my other mom." then I saw her pick up my BC again

"Are you sure she's your mother?!" I let out a deep sigh and stand in front of her "You tell me." I answered. "Are you expecting that I came from another woman?" I ask her again and she rolled her eyes at me.

I got my eyes from my biological mother and of course her red hair but the rest of my features, I got from this woman who's in denial stage. She looks at me closely and blinks her eyes a few times.

"You got your mother's beautiful eyes." She says but the she shook her head "No this can't be happening, I mean I'm single and how can I have a kid without me knowing it." I hear her said to herself.

"Well mom told me that you are self-centered and really don't care about anyone so you didn't know that I exist." I told her.

"You know that it's wrong to lie." I heard her say

"Yes I know that's why I'm telling you the truth. I'm your kid and you are my mother, take it or hmm just take it, you can't do anything about that now."

"Aarrrggghhh!" I saw her pick up her phone and dial some numbers

"Yeri can you come over here quick?! I need your help pronto!" she said

45 minutes later

Yeri together with Joy arrived at Jennie's penthouse not knowing what they will see inside. Joy presses the buzzer and they both waited for their friend to open the door.

"What's taking her so long?" Yeri asks her

"I don't know, maybe she's cooking or something." Joy answered and presses the buzzer again