CHAPTER 19

Chapter 19: Whatever it takes

Chaeyoung changed her mind the last minute and told the girls that it'll be easy if they'll just ride a cab to the airport. She also told the DJ that she already called her secretary to book them a flight and meet her at the entrance of the airport.

Soojoo is sitting in front while Lisa is in between Jennie and Chaeyoung at the back.

"Do you think Jisoo and Ella are still here in LA?" Jennie asks the girl while looking outside the window.

"Of course, I doubt that wife of yours will book an early flight because of Ella." Lisa answered.

"Well yeah but she might because she knows what I'm capable of as a celebrity." Soojoo nods her head at Jennie "But I'm with Lisa. It's kinda late and I doubt that they already left LA at this time." Soojoo said.

"I hope the two of you are right. I need to see Ella before she left, you know to apologize." The three girls look at Jennie who is still looking outside the window. Lisa was about to say something when she hears her phone beeps.

"But be ready for her reaction Jennie, you do know that she heard all of the things you said to her mother." Chaeyoung reminded her as the brunette sighs "Yeah and you better think of a bigger plan to win them back." Lisa butted in and showed the text message to her friend.

Jennie slowly read the message from Jisoo and look at Lisa "A-am I reading it correctly?" she asks and Lisa nodded her head "I'm sorry Nini."

"Why? What happened?" Chaeyoung asks "Jisoo is going to file for a divorce."

"What? Is she fucking serious?" Soojoo asks Lisa "M-my dream... I think my dream is becoming into a reality." They hear Jennie says who has tears in her eyes again.

"You dream of Jisoo filing for a divorce?" Jennie look at Soojoo and shook her head "Worse than that." She answered.

"She... she uhm di- she died in my dream." The three girls went quiet for a while but never leaving their eyes on Jennie "There's an accident in the freeway and she's one of the fatalities." She added.

She took a deep breath before proceeding with her story "It feels like it's real. I mean you girls are there. I tried waking up myself thinking it's only a dream but it looks so real." Tears flows in her eyes.

"Nini look at me..." Lisa said and hold her hand "Like you said, it's just a dream and you're awake now." She added.

"I know but Jisoo's filing for a divorce, does it mean that I'm going to lose her forever?"

The three girls didn't know what to say. The thing is, when they came back to check on Jennie after they left her inside the bar to cool down, The Chaelisa and Soojoo found her sleeping on the bed. They try waking her up but they failed so the girls decided to bring her home.

"We're not yet sure if she's serious about it Jennie so don't think any negative thoughts. You and Jisoo will be together forever." Soojoo told her, the brunette let out a small smile and look at her friends.

"For now, let's fix yourself up so no one can recognize you or there will be a chaos inside." Lisa said.

The four of them arrived at the airport and saw Jennie's secretary waiting for them. Chaeyoung told her to keep her mouth shut and thank her for bringing their itinerary. After they pass the security, they check the available flights to Atlanta that day and there are 4 flights but one of it already took off 30 minutes ago.

"Like we said, Jisoo won't book a flight that early so there are one hundred and one percent chances they will be boarding the 10 o'clock flight." Lisa said.