CHAPTER 32

Chapter 32:  Epilogue

RED STUDIOS (2 YEARS LATER)

Jennie is with Lisa and Soojoo talking about some legal issues regarding her company. She just wants everything to be in order when she and her family goes for a vacation for two months. She gives Chaeyoung a power of attorney to decide if ever they will encounter some problems while she's away.

"Tell Chaeyoung that we need her tomorrow morning at 9 in my office to sign these papers." Soojoo said to Lisa who is texting the blonde girl "Yeah, yeah, I already told her about that."

"Why she's not here anyway?" Jennie asks, she's also busy texting her wife Jisoo and if Joy and Yeri already arrived. The thing is, Jisoo's pregnant with twins and her due is in three weeks.

"She said she needs to talk to some of her client and ask if we can pick her up later. We're still on for a movie night, right?" Jennie just nods her head, smiling while reading her text messages.

"How's Jisoo?" Soojoo ask, as she places the paper inside her bag "She's fine. I just called her before our meeting starts."

"Good but you should always be ready, you know if the time comes and we're not there."

"Oh, I'm ready! Sooo fucking ready!" Soojoo and Lisa laugh and remembers the day Jennie almost beg at Jisoo to get pregnant again.

-FLASHBACK-

"Jisoo please! I want to have another child with you!" Jennie said, her friends are just watching the two, they are in Lisa and Seulgi's house for the movie night.

"I already gave you my conditions, Jennie! You want to have another baby, then you carry it."

"But—"

"No but's. If you don't want to agree then, there's nothing I can do about that." Their friends laugh when Jennie pouted, she then looks at Ella and motion for her to come.

'Help me sweetie. You want to have a baby brother or a baby sister, right?' the little redhead nods her head and sit on her mother's lap "Why don't you just say yes mom? I don't think being pregnant will suits momma!"

"Hey! I'm just right here!" the brunette said "Besides, I want my baby brother or sister to have red hair like me!"

Jisoo then looks at Jennie "You're really using a kid to make me say yes?"

"No, of course not... but does it work?" She asks, "Nope." The redhead answered popping the 'p'

"Oh, come on babe!"

"Why you don't want to do it? Don't you want to have mini-Jennie running around?"

"Oohh, another Jennie Kim? More girls are going to cry." Yeri butted in and earn a kick from Chaeyoung"What?! I'm just telling the truth! You know how many—" Joy covers her friends' mouth.

"Of course, I want a mini me running around and annoying her big sister..." Jennie answered "But?" Jisoo asks.

"I wasn't there when you got pregnant with Ella... I want to see and feel what I've missed when you gave birth to her." The redhead carries Ella and they both sit next to Jennie.