CHAPTER 6

Chapter 6: Close Encounter

JENNIE'S POV

I'm standing in front of my daughter and Amy while my arms are crossed on my chest. I look at my blanket that is slightly burnt. I pick it up then look back at the two. I don't know what the fuck they are doing playing with matches under the blanket.

I let out a deep sigh and was about to say something when I heard a deep voice.

'Jennie?! Is that you?!'

I forgot about Jisoo but why on earth she sounded like she's shock?!

I look back at Yeri and Ella who are looking at each other then look at me; I start to walk towards the phone when I hear the two speaks.

"INTERVENTION!" I saw my daughter run towards her phone while giving her a confused look but she didn't see it because her attention is on her phone then out of nowhere, I feel something big landed on my me.

Lucky for me my head didn't hit the floor though I have carpeted floors. I open my eyes and saw Yeri smiling at me "Get off me Yerms!!" I shouted and trying to push her off but well she's too big for me.

"Just stay there for a while okay, short stack?" she answers and looks at my daughter "I will call you again later mom, okay? Bye!" I hear Ella said.

As soon as she ended the call, Yeri gets off me and helps me to stand up "What the fuck are you trying to do?! Kill me?!" right now, I don't care if I cursed in front of my daughter. They are both acting weird.

This is the reason why Yeri is not fit to baby sit a kid!

"And what are you two doing under the blanket and playing with fire?!" Yeri nudges her elbow at my daughter as my little redhead smiles at me "We're talking with mommy a while ago and I introduced Yeri to her."

"Talking to your mother under the blanket?" I saw Yeri open her mouth but I glare at her "Well yes, we always do that if she's... She's travelling due to her work... Whenever she calls me, we talk under our blankets."

"So Jisoo's talking to both of you under her blanket too?"

"Oh yes and hers is shiny and sparkling." Yeri answers. I'm having doubts if I'm going to believe what these two had just told me "It's a Kim Jisoo's thing mom."

Well yeah I know Jisoo do weird things sometimes and it's not a surprise that talking under a blanket is her idea.

"Okay uhm you know what, I want you two to clean up this mess and be ready for bed. Yeri you stay for the night." I pick up the blanket and matches on the floor when I notice that I didn't hear any protest coming from the two especially Yeri.

When I turn around and look at them, I see that they are whispering something to each other "What now?" I ask, Yeri looks at me first and Ella went behind her and pushes Yeri towards me "Ah is it okay if we go to the store to buy some ice cream?"

"No." I quickly said and continue what I'm doing "Please mom, I haven't got any dessert yet. I'm craving for some chocolate ice cream."

"I have some in the fridge."

"You do?"

"Yes. We also have a strawberry, vanilla, choco-mint and bubblegum flavour."

"But do you have seaweed ice cream?" I look at Yeri and furrows my eyebrows at her "What?!"

"See you don't have that flavour so we're just gonna go to the shop real quick. Come now Ella."

"Oh seaweed ice cream, that sounds yummy." As they both proceed to the door "Yerim! Ella!" I shouted.