CHAPTER 22

Chapter 22: Jennie and Ella's Plan

When Jennie wakes up, she didn't find Jisoo lying next to her. She calls her names a few times thinking that she's only inside the bathroom but no one came out of the bathroom. She slowly sits on the bed and look around. She grabs her bathrobe and put it on then went out of her room.

She hears voices in the living room and saw Lisa, Chaeyoung and Yeri talking.

"Jennie!" Chaeyoung says when she sees their friend walking towards them, Lisa quickly helps her friend and let her sit on the couch "Thanks." Jennie said.

"How are you feeling?" Chaeyoung asks "I'm feeling a lot better, thanks to Jisoo." Jennie answered and look behind her back.

"Where is she anyway?" she asks once more, she didn't see the look on Chaeyoung and Lisa's face while Yeri widen her eyes "What do you mean by 'where is she?'"

Jennie look at Lisa and saw a confused look on her face, same with Chaeyoung "Did she leave already?" the two girls sense the sadness in her voice "Jennie, what are you talking about?" the brunette then look at Yeri.

"Where is she Yeri?" the DJ asks her friend "Who?"

"Jisoo! KIM JISOO!"

"I don't know. Maybe she went back to Atlanta..." then Lisa and Chaeyoung look at her "I mean she's in Atlanta right?"

"No, she was here and you know that." Jennie said, she then closes her eyes and sighs "Please tell me I'm not dreaming." She said and looks at Yeri.

"Uh I think you are."

"That's impossible. I mean we kissed and-"

"You have sex with Jisoo? Why she didn't tell me." And Yeri realizes what she said "Oh look at that, Joy is calling for me. Okay mate I'm coming, just wait for me okay." She was about to stand up when Lisa stops her.

"Maybe you're just dreaming. You know, you wanting her to be here so your subconscious mind creates dreams like that" the taller brunette explained.

"Yeah, Lisa's right. Yeri told us that you've been sleeping for a couple of hours when we came back." Chaeyoung butted in "I-it feels like it's real. I mean, I remember her feeding me with a- she cooked me a soup!"

"Soup? What soup?" Lisa ask but the shorter brunette already went to the kitchen. Yeri, Lisa and Chaeyoung follow her and saw Jennie looking at the pot on the table.

The DJ opens it and smiled "She cooked this for me." She said, the girls look what's inside the pot and there's really a soup inside "I know I'm not dreaming." The older Kim get a bowl in her drawer and pour some of it.

"Come baby, let's watch some trolls." She said to Ella who happily obliged and grab some soft pretzel breads on the table.

"What was that about?" Joy asked when the mother and daughter are nowhere in sight, Lisa and Chaeyoung then look at Yeri as they both crosses their arms on their chest.

AT THE LIVING ROOM...

Jennie and Ella are both watching trolls; the little redhead is eating her pretzel bread while her momma is eating her soup.