CHAPTER 11

Chapter 11: With You I am Incomplete

LATER THAT NIGHT

Jennie woke up at the sound of plates and pots clattering at the kitchen. She blinks her eyes for a few times before getting up on the sofa. She saw Ella sleeping on the other hand then she smells food coming from the kitchen. Jennie smiles before she stands up and kiss the forehead of her daughter then go to the kitchen.

She saw Jisoo washing some cups and plates on the sink.

"Hey." Jennie said softly, Jisoo then looks at her and smiles "Hey too. How's your sleep?" she asks before returning to what she's doing.

"It's fine. You should've waked me up to cook and clean."

"It's okay, the doctor said you need some rest and I don't want you to go back to the hospital." Jennie smiles again but she wipe it away when Jisoo looks at her "Uhm okay. So what did you cooked? I don't think I have some edible food in my fridge other than milk, leftovers and Ella's candies."

"So that's hers huh? You've been feeding our daughter sweets too much." Jennie smiles at her sheepishly, she is happy that Jisoo is considering her as Ella's parent too "No, I know you wouldn't like that."

"Glad to hear that. Anyway, I didn't cook anything. The girls left some food for us so I'm just pre-heating it."

"Oh."

"Yes and they left some notes on the table. Do you mind getting it so we can read them?"

"Okay baby, wait---"she stops talking when she realizes what she said "Ah, I-I'm sorry... I you..." Jisoo giggles when she notices how flustered Jennie's face is "its okay babe, can you please get the notes?"

The brunette nods her head a lot of times before running towards the living room which made Jisoo giggle more.

When Jennie reach the living room, she quickly grabs the paper and scans it but she stops on walking when she saw Soojoo's note for Jisoo.

Why does she have to leave a note for her?! And why does she want to give her a call?!

She's glaring at the note and most especially at the girl's name that she didn't notices her daughter waking up, get up and now looking at her.

"Mom? What are you doing?" the little girl ask but her mother is busy cursing at Soojoo in her own mind. She then saw her mother tear the bottom of the paper she's holding and let out an evil laugh.

'Am I dreaming or what?!' the kid whispered to herself then she hears her mother's voice "Jennie? What's taking you so long?" she looks at the DJ again "Oh ah I'm just checking Ella if she's still breathing."

"What?!" Jisoo asks "Oh nothing, nothing. Forget what I just said." Jennie answers.

"I think they did something to you at the hospital mom, you're acting strange." Jennie hears Ella's voice and look at her "For how long have you been awake?"

"Long enough for me to see you tear that paper and may I ask why?"

"It's none of your business and I need you to keep your mouth shut." Ella furrows her eyebrows when Jennie raise her eyebrow at her "Okay fine, whatever you say."

"What did the note says?" both of them hear Jisoo's voice "Oh ah well it's from the girls."

"I know, I think Soojoo left some note too." This time Ella grins evilly at other mother while Jennie didn't know what she'll say "Yes mom, Aunt Soojoo left some note for you. Why don't you read it to her Momma?"