CHAPTER 7

Chapter 7: Jennie's Daughter

10 AM

Jennie is busy doing her surprise for Ella. She told Yeri to tour the little redhead in the city while she fixes her new room. She asks for Chaeyoung's help to contact the people she knows that can do the job immediately for her daughter's room before dark. She doesn't care if she'll spend a lot of money, she'll give everything and anything for the little girl.

"It looks like you're getting hang of being a mother huh?" Chaeyoung ask her while they are drinking juice after putting some glow in the dark stickers on Ella's room "Well even though there's a lot of things happened for just a day, I love having her around."

"Does it mean you're ready to tell your fans about her?"

Am I?

"I don't know Chae. Don't get me wrong okay, I know there's no doubt that she's my daughter and I won't deny her but I don't think the media will be easy on her."

"Well you have a point. If they do find out, there's no way she'll enjoy her vacation here." Jennie thinks for a while, she really wants to introduce her but she's thinking about her safety and privacy.

"I want her to enjoy her vacation and maybe before she goes back home to her mom, I will tell my fans." The brunette smiles from ear to ear when an idea pops into her mind "or better yet, I can introduce my daughter in my concert."

Chaeyoung sees the excitement on her friend's face and even on her tone "But what about Jisoo?"

"What about her?"

"She's the birth mother so I think you should ask her permission first." Chaeyoung saw Jennie's body flinch on what she said "About that... I haven't talk to Jisoo, I mean every time she calls, Ella seems to keep it from me."

"I'm confused."

"Last night when I got back from signing those papers, I saw Yeri and Ella talking to her mother under a blanket." The brunette saw her friend was about to ask question "Don't ask, it's a Kim Jisoo's thing."

Chaeyoung nods her head and giggles "Then what happen?"

"Well when they saw me looking at them, they.... They panicked."

"Panicked? Why?"

"That's what I'm asking myself last night. There are few questions running in my mind."

"Like what?"

"Like why Jisoo let Ella knocks on my door and tells me she's my daughter? Why she didn't call me or ask to talk to me whenever she calls her and lastly, why is she sounded shock last night?"

As much as Chaeyoung wants to think of an answer, her mind came up with nothing "It feels like she's hiding something from me."

"Who? Jisoo?"

"No Ella." They went a silent for a while but then one of the men get their attention, the thing is, she went to the mall the moment Yeri and Ella left the penthouse. She told them to deliver it that day also "We'll continue this conversation later and oh don't forget about your gig tonight." Chaeyoung says.

They both walk towards Ella's new room and Jennie smiled widely after she saw the room "You just need to arrange the things you bought then a little of this and that and we're done." Chaeyoung says.

"Thanks Chae and sorry for taking up your time." Jennie answers not removing her eyes from the room "You're my friend and this is for your daughter, so it's nothing and you're welcome hobbit."