CHAPTER 15

Chapter 15: Regrets And Goodbyes Part 1

Warning. Drama is coming your way :)

LATER THAT NIGHT

Jennie and Jisoo together with their daughter arrive at the place that Chaeyoung rented for the night so she and the others can have some girls night out. Their original plan is to go clubbing with the married couple but no one will take care of Ella.

So in order for them to drink alcoholic drinks with a minor, they need to be in a private place, away from the eyes of the paparazzi. As soon as Chaeyoung saw the three, she pulls Lisa so they can both greet them.

"So who's ready to party?!" Lisa asks, Jennie and Jisoo laughs at her and knows that she's been drinking "I'm ready to party!" Ella answered.

"Sorry to burst your bubble sweetie but this party is for adults only." Chaeyoung says and winks at her "Well as long as there's a TV and mini-fridge on where I'll stay, I'll be happy with that."

"Don't you worry; Aunt Chaeyoung took care of it." The blonde girl reaches out for her hand and the little redhead accepts it "You two, follow me." Lisa said once Chaeyoung and Ella are out of sight.

The three follows Chaeyoung and Ella but they see that the blonde girl opens a door and both of them entered.

"Is she safe there?" Jennie ask Lisa "Yup! There's a CCTV inside and you can check on her on this monitor plus there's an extension door from the inside." She answered and opens another door and leads the two.

There they saw Seulgi, Yeri, Joy and Soojoo laughing while talking to each other "Finally! You two are here!" Yeri says when she sees her friends.

"Sorry, traffic." Jennie answered and immediately looks at Soojoo who hugs Jisoo.

"Have a seat so we can start now." Joy said and pulls Jennie towards them and away from the redhead.

The party started and the girls start to drink also. Before the married couple arrives with their daughter, the six of them are already drinking and singing so they ask the pair to sing a song.

The DJ told them to let Jiso sing first and the redhead oblige. She went to the mini stage and speaks at the mic.

"It's been a while since the last time I sing so please bear with me." She motions for Lisa to come up to help her and ask to do the duet with her later.

"The song I'm about to sing is one of my favorites and it is called True love."

(A/N: True Love by P!nk)

The music starts to play as Jisoo's body starts to sway.

"Sometimes I hate every single stupid word you say

Sometimes I wanna slap you in your whole face."

Yeri and Joy laughs and looks at Jennie "Your wife really loves you." Yeri teases but the brunette ignores them.

"There's no one quite like you

You push all my buttons down