CHAPTER 25

Chapter 25: The Wrath Part 1

JENNIE'S POV

It took me a while before I force myself to smile back at her as memories of our past starts to flash in my mind. To be honest, she's the last person I want to see right now, scratch that, she's the only person on my list that I wish would vanish into thin air.

"So, you manage to win her back huh?" I don't like the way she smiles at me and if you're going to ask me, I don't want to speak to her too "Well yeah and I regret the day I listened to you."

She chuckles and then look at Jisoo who is still speaking to Ella's teachers "Now, now Jennie, don't be like that. We both know that you got some benefits when you left her, don't you?"

"Still I shouldn't have listened to you. All you want is me and the money I'll be making with my career." I tried not to yell because there are some parents and teachers passing us by.

"You want a successful career with my help; I think it is fair to give me what I want right? After all, I'm the one who help you with your career."

As I don't want to agree but she's right. During those times that she's my manager, I landed a few gigs and even a sign a contract deal here in Atlanta. Its kinda kick start for me but she really showed me who she was.

Money is the only important thing to her, I was blinded by fame and even thought that she can love me like Jisoo did but she only used me for her own sake. Now I do really know that I'm the big loser to believe in her.

"It's good to see you again but I need to get back to my wife." I didn't wait for her to say something as I start to walk "You think I don't know what's going on between the two of you?" she asks.

I shouldn't stop walking but my feet betrays me "I do know that she filed a divorce. You're still in the process of winning her back and to be able to be with your daughter."

"But let's face it Jennie, you've been away from her for ten years and already missed eight years of your daughter's life, do you think you'll be able to catch up?"

I clench my fist but starts walking away before I can't control my temper "You do know the answer to my question. You're born to be alone all your life."

"You don't know how to handle a relationship or be true to your own wife!"

Don't stop walking, don't stop walking...

I bit my cheeks from the inside to stop myself from crying. It hurts but what she said is true. No matter what I do, no matter how hard I try, I already missed eight years of my daughter's life and betrayed the only one who loves me with all of her heart.

The question is; do I really deserve Jisoo after all the things I'd done to her?

-/-/-/-

Jisoo said goodbye to her daughter's teachers and her fellow parents. She walks towards where Jennie is sitting and she's been quiet since she came back from getting their drinks. The redhead asks her if she's alright and the brunette give her a small smile first before answering her question.

The truth is, she knows if Jennie is not telling her the truth and she doesn't like that. They both know that they should be honest with each other with regards to everything if they want their relationship to work out this time. She sits beside her and the brunette didn't even look at her.