CHAPTER 17 "THE END??"

Chapter 17: When Reality Strikes

It's been five days since the accident and this day will be the hardest for Jennie and Ella. The mother and daughter arrived at Atlanta Airport together with Yeri, Joy and Soojoo as Seulgi fetches them who went back to Atlanta two days ago with her sister Lisa, Chaeyoung and Jisoo's body.

Jennie did all she can so she can bring home her wife to her hometown and uses her privilege as a celebrity to hire a private plane for them. This is also the day they'll bring Jisoo to her final resting place.

As for Ella, she hasn't talk to her mother since the night she found out what happened to her mom. The little girl didn't want to eat or talk to anyone, all she did was cry and look at her picture with her mother. The older Kim tried her best to reach out for her daughter but she was ignored.

Seulgi smiled a little when they say the girls; Soojoo is carrying Ella and not even looking at her. The young brunette looks at Jennie whose looking at her too with a sad look on her face.

They all ride the van. Jennie ask if everything is okay and Seulgi says yes but they Lisa told her to bring the girls at Jisoo's house first so they can rest for a while.

"I want to see my mom." Ella said while looking outside the window "Of course sweetie but you need to—"

Seulgi stops on talking when the little redhead looks at her "I don't want to sleep, I don't want to rest, what I want is to be with my mother!" the younger Kim blinks her eyes a couple of times so her tears won't fall.

"O-okay, I'll call Lisa and tell her that." Soojoo gives Seulgi an apologetic look but the young brunette understands what Ella is feeling right now.

It takes them 45 minutes to reach the funeral home. There are lots of people, mostly the redhead's friends and colleagues. As they went out of the vehicle, Ella immediately runs towards Lisa who is waiting for them outside.

"C-can I see her? Can I be with my mom before they take her away?" Lisa nods her head at the little girl and gives her a small smile; she needs to be strong for Ella. She guided her inside the room with the girls are trailing from behind.

Lisa stops in front of the casket and looks at Ella "Do you want me to carry you baby?" she asks.

Ella nods her head as Lisa carries her. As for Jennie, Chaeyoung gently pushes the brunette towards the two but it seems like her feet are stuck on the ground. Yeri and Joy know how devastated their friend is. She has this tendency not to say anything to anyone but when you look at her eyes, you know what she's going through.

"I d-don't want to see her like this. I c-can't Chae." Jennie said trying her best not to cry "I know Jennie but this is your last chance." The brunette shook her head and Chaeyoung sighs.

"Do you want to say something to your mom?" Lisa asks the little girl on her arms but the latter is just staring at her mother "You know she can hear you."

Ella wipes the tears that roll down on her cheek "But even if she can, she's still going to leave me."

"I want her back Aunt Lisa, I promise I'll be good just bring her back to me please." The little girl added, Lisa bit her lip to stop herself from crying.